Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview SM126: Pikachu's Exciting Expedition!

S&M doesn’t even compare to previous series. Previous series had filler but they at least felt like it was part of the journey and you could see character development. S&M has basically been full of episodes of the characters just dicking around doing nothing, remained in a static location for...
  2. Kurolegacy

I have a theory that any writers who think that way don’t need to have a job writing on Pokémon or any series that amounts to anything more than meaningless fluff.
  3. Kurolegacy

S&M has basically been 60-70% lighthearted fluff. God forbid that the series actually has some focus with the cast getting ready before the league starts especially when they can desperately use it. This is basically using an episode slot that could have gone towards development such as us...
  4. Kurolegacy

Excellent and memorable in what way? It’s literally a Pikachu short turned into an episode featuring a plot that completely unnecessary.
  5. Kurolegacy

I think I’ll just call this one a free week because of all the filler episodes that S&M has given us, this has got to be one of, if not the most pointless filler yet. This kind of writing right here is why S&M gets the flack it does. They could have used this time to develop the cast members...
Back
Top Bottom