Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Review SM139: Birth! The Alola Champion!!

Seems that quite a bit of the fandom is in agreement there that either of those leagues would have been better from a narrative standpoint considering them representing Ash at the top of his game and Sinnoh being the point where Ash even brought back his past Pokémon to help him.
  2. Kurolegacy

To add to that, I’m hoping that they can also add that kind of thing to his future rivals as well, not having them beat him every time until the league instead making things unpredictable. If there’s one good thing about Sun and Moon, it’s that it broke all of the rules. We’re in uncharted...
  3. Kurolegacy

You’re expecting too much of casuals. Sure it’s a franchise milestone but it’s coming from people who would probably be calling the series Pokéman if they weren’t reading it off of a teleprompter.
  4. Kurolegacy

Well if it’s executed well, even if Ash does lose, it could come as the writers having their cake and eating it too. Ash gets to win the league but still learns the lesson of having room to grow more by losing to the “champion”.
  5. Kurolegacy

Midnight Lycanroc: You’re gonna go far kid.
  6. Kurolegacy

And I’m really hoping they don’t asspull some way for Ash and the classmates to become the Ultra Guardians in this.
  7. Kurolegacy

Ash may not have faced rookies but that doesn’t change that the competition was littered with them. Substitute the rookies, Faba, Samson Oak and Team Rocket and you literally get a completely different competition where matchups can play out in different ways. The likes of about half of the top...
  8. Kurolegacy

Considering that quite a bit of it is attributed to the execution of said win, I’d say that they’re justified in their “salt”. People want Ash to win but when it’s done in the way that this league did it, It just doesn’t feel satisfying especially with the fact that he basically climbed over a...
  9. Kurolegacy

Agreed. It’s basically a matter of the ends not really justifying the means. Sure he won but the execution of the whole thing just feels completely dumbed down to the point that it didn’t even feel like a league. Ash becoming Champion should feel like the culmination of the development he’s had...
  10. Kurolegacy

Which is pretty ironic considering that SM Ash was probably some of the least mature that he’s been in the entire series.
  11. Kurolegacy

Yea same for me except pertaining to the entire league itself. Yea I’m glad he finally won one but at the same time, the bar was set so low with those who competed in it that it feels less like the bang it should have been and more like the writers apologizing for Kalos.
Back
Top Bottom