Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Agreed. And as for myself, when I was a kid, Dragon Ball Z aired on television and at various points would make references to and show flashbacks to Dragon Ball, the series that came before it. This in no way confused me and instead had me look up more of DBZ on the internet before watching...
  2. Kurolegacy

Preview JN007: The Hoenn Region, Site of Fierce Fights! The Battle Frontier Challenge!!

Even so, not every kid has that mentality either. There should be some kind of middle ground as opposed to filing every kid under the same category which only serves to hurt the overall quality of products released today as opposed to even 10 years ago.
  3. Kurolegacy

Yea honestly people with that kind of mentality are basically the reason that these days everything “for kids” treats them like they’re stupid and has to hold their hand every 5 seconds. If anything, seeing Ash’s older Pokémon could give children an interest in seeing older episodes of the...
  4. Kurolegacy

That is such a terrible excuse for lazy writing. Pokémon is a series that has been going for over 20 years, across 7 regions. Needless to say that a lot has happened to Ash in that time and he has owned Pokémon. The animators don’t have to create anything for if Ash brings back a Pokémon as all...
  5. Kurolegacy

You mean the same vague promotional material we get literally every series that presents Ash and friends with random Pokémon, most of which never have any kind of significant role? And what vague hints in summaries are you seeing that the rest of us aren’t because we are now at 7 or the 9...
  6. Kurolegacy

Yea it’s definitely weird to suddenly drop any semblance of the past with this series as even SM acknowledged the past when Misty and Brock returned in the anniversary episodes with them even bringing back Jigglypuff who we hadn’t seen since Hoenn. Hell, given that they introduced Sakuragi Park...
  7. Kurolegacy

Except that’s essentially based on nothing that the series has presented us with while the people’s frustration is based on what we’ve been given. It’s always nice to hold out hope, but this series really hasn’t given us any reason to especially with this troll move.
  8. Kurolegacy

The point of people’s complaints isn’t on whether a Pokémon that doesn’t belong to someone will listen to them, it’s the fact that the writers basically baited the audience with the prospect that Ash would be using another Pokémon which pointed towards either Ash caught something or was going to...
  9. Kurolegacy

Considering that Mimey is his mother’s Pokémon, why would it excite fans for Ash to use? At that point, it’s him using a borrowed Pokémon when it’s completely unnecessary considering just how many Pokémon he has. Plus adding insult to injury, him even having Mimey shows that there was some prep...
  10. Kurolegacy

There’s numerous issues I can see. The fact that it’s not his Pokémon so what does him using it add to anything of this tournament? Hell, what’s even the point of Ash even needing to use him when either of his sets of reserves are just one phone call away? It’s completely forced and gets in the...
  11. Kurolegacy

While it’s not gonna stop them from assigning episodes, you’d think that for the sake of quality, they’d assign episodes best suited to a writer’s strengths.
  12. Kurolegacy

It matters quite a bit really because depending on who’s writing the episode and what it’s about, we end up with some varying quality. For example, never give : Junichi Fujisaku a battle episode. He can do SoL, but his battles are usually bad. This is the guy who gave us Ash vs Happu and the...
  13. Kurolegacy

Remind me, who is in charge of writing for this episode?
  14. Kurolegacy

And meanwhile Go has episodes literally dedicated to catching numerous Pokémon. I really hope them giving Go a goal of catching Pokémon doesn’t come at the detriment of Ash getting new Pokémon himself. Even TR are shown to have new Pokémon.
Back
Top Bottom