Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN010: The Kairyu Paradise and Hakuryu's Ordeal!

hearsay [ˈhirˌsā] NOUN information received from other people that one cannot adequately substantiate This anime has had that a capture happens in every episode, the Dragonite that appears in a future episode has the same VA as the one in this episode which, as the Japanese version has had...
  2. Kurolegacy

You literally were shooting down even the possibility of it being captured even when there is a basis for that as being the most likely result. That’s when you got into baseless hearsay.
  3. Kurolegacy

And you like ignoring what is solid deduction that there is actual basis for in favor of baseless hearsay.
  4. Kurolegacy

Unless Dragonite is gonna have a Jigglypuff/Krokorok role and follow them around, chances are, it gets captured.
  5. Kurolegacy

That’s a poor argument against Ash getting one. With him it would not only actually get usage but it would be more useful considering Ash’s goal is to to be the strongest trainer. That’s even more reason why Ash should get it over Go for whom it would just be sitting there at Sakuragi Park doing...
  6. Kurolegacy

Wonder how long it’ll be before anger passes and it just reaches apathy.
  7. Kurolegacy

Don’t let them suck you in. They’ve already trolled us twice between Ash’s mystery Pokémon in the “Battle Frontier” episode and then again with the promotion artwork for last episode being a total lie. Never give these writers the benefit of the doubt as trolling you only gives them more power...
  8. Kurolegacy

It’s happened pre-SM. It was rare but when we saw a Dragonair flying that would happen.
  9. Kurolegacy

Given these writers, I’d prepare for disappointment with that. With this, we’re 10 episodes in and the writers are showing no sign of letting Ash catch anything lest it get in the way of Go’s catching spree.
  10. Kurolegacy

A talking animal for whom a dragon is in love with. And just like that, I’m getting Shrek flashbacks. Let’s just hope they hold off on the flying dragon Meowth babies.
  11. Kurolegacy

Good God I hope not. As I said back in episode 3, giving TRio a pseudo legendary is a complete waste due to their nature as joke characters. As such, the Pokémon would never really get to shine as the powerful Pokémon it is. It’s just like how giving TRio a z-ring back in SM was a waste since...
Back
Top Bottom