Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Will Ash have a Kanto team?

Only thing there is that in a previous image that lists it as one of Ash’s Pokémon also included Pokémon that he only temporarily owned so at that point, they have shown themselves to not be a reliable source and as such, unless substantiated with either consistent future use or actually showing...
  2. Kurolegacy

If he does get Grookey, I’m wondering how they’ll handle it considering Ash never tends to do as well with Pokémon that aren’t speedy types.
  3. Kurolegacy

I’ve honestly learned to stop listening to word of God when it literally contradicts the very series they try to make statements for. Unless they’re willing to give supplemental details that explain away their plot hole, as far as I’m concerned, they’re not only insulting the intelligence of the...
  4. Kurolegacy

And based on previous classifications, it apparently appeared too but the series didn’t reflect that going back to when it first appeared. Needless to say, they either just don’t care about the continuity of their own series or are just trying to cover their asses for what they know is an...
  5. Kurolegacy

Honestly, I’m not sure to what degree we can really count Mr. Mime since he could possibly just be a temporary member as opposed to a full-time Pokémon. From here on out, anything can happen with Ash’s team.
Back
Top Bottom