Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Do you think Ash will get a Galar starter in PM2019?

Just my 2 cents considering I have no horse in this race anymore but, giving Ash a Galar starter doesn’t actually limit him at all this series simply by the way that they’ve been doing Pokémon rotation. Unlike in BW when Ash was traveling, due to the existence of Sakuragi Park, Ash is able to...
  2. Kurolegacy

If they gave Go Sobble after barely doing anything with Raboot, it really doesn’t seem like they care about giving Ash any of the starters. Which is a shame since I would’ve loved to see the Galar starters getting to get some cool action with the PWC. Of course for me, given that the Scorbunny...
  3. Kurolegacy

Plus when you look at how the narrative played out, it was basically the story of the up and coming rookie who grows over time to eventually become the champion by defeating the previous champ after a series of trials. You don’t really get that kind of symbolic storytelling if they evolve it any...
  4. Kurolegacy

From some reading that I’ve seen with Ash’s Torracat evolving after defeating Kukui’s Incineroar lies in the wrestling theme of the line. It was essentially taking the belt from the champ, thus becoming the champ itself. So its evolution was basically symbolic.
  5. Kurolegacy

That drum really harks towards a shortsightedness for when the Pokémon is animated. While it might “work” for a stationary model, it doesn’t really translate well animated where it’d be in near constant motion. Like, what’s supposed to happen, it pick up its drum every time that it needs to move...
  6. Kurolegacy

Rillaboom is a powerhouse but is also slower in speed. Aside from Snorlax, who who only really gets occasional use, Ash hasn’t exactly had the best experience with bulky Pokémon in the past. The Pokémon he tends to do best with are fast and/or agile.
  7. Kurolegacy

Popularity of a Pokémon does seem to hold at very least some weight in their decisions. For example, Pokémon like Piplup and Rowlet being kept in their base stages due to the popularity compared to their evolved forms. Well in this case here, they had the ability to give Ash a new Pokémon...
  8. Kurolegacy

At this point, I don’t even care anymore. They had the opportunity to divide the starters up but chose to give both of the debuting starters to Go instead. Grooky is the least popular of the starters and fits Ash the least. Considering the writers seem so keen to give Go the Galar starters, I...
  9. Kurolegacy

So, while chances are near zero of it happening, if Ash were to capture a starter from a previous region, which would you want it to be?
  10. Kurolegacy

It’s highly doubtful that that would happen unless a DP remake comes along for the same reason I doubt they’ll have Go capture any previous starters, while this may be a world tour, the advertisement of the current gen is still of high importance hence why despite coming from Kanto, Go’s primary...
  11. Kurolegacy

I’m glad to see that it seems that Ash is getting Sobble. With it being a speedy Pokémon, it fits Ash’s style and with the Water curse long broken, we’ll probably even get to see some Inteleon action down the line, possibly even G-Max to match Leon’s G-Max Charizard.
  12. Kurolegacy

Except, as SM showed, such a thing isn’t even unique just to the starters as Lycanroc was given just as much attention as starters in past regions, even being given a unique form that had never been seen before in the form of dusk form and a rivalry with Gladion’s Lycanroc. The prospect of one...
  13. Kurolegacy

Literally the only ones who did that were Charizard, Pikachu and Greninja and that comes from Charizard training in the Charicific Valley, Pikachu being with Ash from the start and Greninja being given its own original super form. Kukui meanwhile was strong, being the strongest in Alola, but...
  14. Kurolegacy

The starters going from “zero to hero” in the span of one series is a staple of all the starters they choose to fully evolve because this isn’t a series where Ash really goes back and uses his older Pokémon on his journey beyond their region and as such, if they don’t evolve there, there’s a...
Back
Top Bottom