Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN026: Jump! Koiking / Put it On! Yadoking

Agreed. Sure this is basically a breather episode since it’s right between 2 plot based episodes but in all honesty, it’s really nothing more than a stepping stone to get to the actual good stuff.
  2. Kurolegacy

I’d personally argue that an 11 minute episode format doesn’t really work for a series like Pokémon even with its fillers. Usually that type of format is used with gag series in which the plot of the episode much less the order doesn’t really matter. Pokémon just isn’t that type of series as the...
  3. Kurolegacy

My problem with this format is that while it may seem like it cuts down on the fillers, it instead causes the completely pointless fillers to multiply. After all, just given what we’re seeing here, there is absolutely nothing of value to be had from the plots of either and the previews certainly...
  4. Kurolegacy

Oh please God no. Based on the preview alone, this one was more than enough. I’d like to spot the pattern but my eyes are still recovering from the bleach I had to use to wash the image of swol Ash and Go out of them.
  5. Kurolegacy

Well this kind of episode makes me glad that the current series airs on Netflix. It means that when the episodes get to this point, I can just skip this episode entirely without losing having to wait another week for something of value.
  6. Kurolegacy

I had legitimately forgotten that this episode was coming up so soon. It just feels kinda like the proverbial bandage that has to be ripped off to get to the main events of Leon vs Raihan and Sobble.
  7. Kurolegacy

This is the Pokémon anime though. We’ve had Pokémon evolve in the past from less. Hell just look at Karpy in that SM episode who evolved despite having no practical battle experience simply for a metaphor about child stars getting older not meaning the end of the road for them.
  8. Kurolegacy

I swear they somehow broke some kind of fundamental law of the universe by somehow making a character that is even less charm
  9. Kurolegacy

They’ve literally thrown away all their work with fully made out episodes in the past. Remember the TR vs Team Plasma story? That was completed and never aired. We don’t even know at what point in the production that this episode even is at. Compare the importance of an actual major plot...
  10. Kurolegacy

Though it raises the question of if an idea for an episode is so empty that it requires being split into an 11 minute segment, and the series has already been pushed back by delay, why not trim it entirely so that another episode that could have been of better quality gets to see the light of...
  11. Kurolegacy

Good God, we’re one step away from becoming Yokai Watch. Let’s hope this is a one-off thing.
Back
Top Bottom