Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Thoughts on Koharu

His grandfather is a world renowned Pokémon Professor. Nepotism kicked in when Gary said he wanted to become a researcher and he pulled some strings to get him into the profession. The Oak name carries weight in the Pokémon world.
  2. Kurolegacy

Thoughts on Koharu

What makes it even weirder is when you think about it with the perspective towards other characters as well. Like here we have Koharu being an average elementary school student yet you’ve got another character like Gary who is a researcher yet they’re both the same age. It’s like one of those...
  3. Kurolegacy

Thoughts on Koharu

Even if/when it does happen that she joins the main cast, the question is still gonna have to be raised as to why they would have to draw out and make us wait so long for what has been a staple group dynamic since the very start of the series. I mean seriously, who was asking for them to just...
  4. Kurolegacy

Thoughts on Koharu

I more so question why they’re doing this kind of storyline with a character they not only deem a supporting character but one who is so out of focus. While I’m hoping they have some satisfying conclusion planned for her story, did we honestly need another Serena level slow burn especially in a...
  5. Kurolegacy

Thoughts on Koharu

It’s a flaw that honestly never should have existed in the first place and is beyond me why they even caused it. I definitely agree that it would be beneficial to have a girl in the series (which still makes it bizarre as hell to me that they made Go a boy and not a girl). The whole thing just...
Back
Top Bottom