Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN033: Would You Like To Do a Pokémon Trade?

But if you don’t then you give love a bad name.
  2. Kurolegacy

I saw an interesting comment on YouTube pertaining to Pinsir but what if, in spite of not wanting to trade Pinsir initially, Go decides to give it to her because Pinsir has developed a crush on Heracross and he cares about its feelings?
  3. Kurolegacy

Except it’s Pinsir who’s the one expressing affection so that would be impossible.
  4. Kurolegacy

Maybe but given that Heracross is one of the Pokémon that has a gender distinction, I don’t think that could be the case.
  5. Kurolegacy

I’d personally rather focus on the question of what the point is of trading being in the title and the plot if no trade is going to end up happening. Though if the writers are trying to give us a feeling akin to Ash’s trade regret when it came to trading Butterfree, they missed the mark due to...
  6. Kurolegacy

This is exactly the problem that I had with that scene in the Sakuragi Lab revolt episode; it doesn’t feel remotely earned. It reeks of the writers basically going ‘See everyone?! Go actually does care about his Pokémon!’. But the whole thing feels completely empty because we never really see Go...
  7. Kurolegacy

That much sadly is inevitable which I why I wish that they’d have summaries with these titles when they release them.
  8. Kurolegacy

Last trade I can think of was Bianca and Professor Juniper trading Shelmet and Karrablast so they could evolve.
  9. Kurolegacy

Watch as this just turns out to be Go going on a trading spree to fill up more Pokédex spots.
Back
Top Bottom