Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN049: Koharu and the Mysterious, Mysterious Eievui!

Honestly hard to say. Every gen since gen 4, they’ve had an electric type Pokémon other than Pikachu in the cast but this is the first time that they’ve had one that’s able to evolve since most were Pikaclones.
  2. Kurolegacy

Not just the title but because of the posters as well which specifically show Eevee with Koharu complete with her commanding it. It wouldn’t make any sense for it to go to anyone else.
  3. Kurolegacy

With this being the last episode of the year, I wonder if we’ll get a ‘preview of things to come’ segment to give us a taste of what the beginning of 2021 will bring especially since we haven’t gotten the next batch of episode titles yet.
  4. Kurolegacy

Can’t believe that it took almost 50 episodes where we’re in Vermilion for a disproportionate amount of time for us to actually see Go going to school.
  5. Kurolegacy

Thus further raising the question of what exactly the point of Sandy’s existence was. *Koharu’s Eevee arrives*: I know I’m late. Some nut with a bad haircut tied me up in the closet. But the Partner Eevee has arrived at last. *Fans look to Sandy*: Wait, but if she’s Partner Eevee, who are you...
  6. Kurolegacy

The fact that Koharu’s phone has been revealed to have a Rotom to the point that it’s got a voice actor and Koharu is getting a new Pokémon, I wonder if the writers are getting ready to pull the trigger to elevate her to the main cast.
  7. Kurolegacy

Okay now keep that emotion and imagine what happens if Koharu goes with Ash and Go when they go back to Alola and her Eevee meets Sandy.
  8. Kurolegacy

True though with this being gen 8 and them having someone get an Eevee, this Eevee at least has the possibility of getting to show off G-Max Eevee somewhere down the line.
Back
Top Bottom