• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Review JN050: Galar Fossils! Stick 'Em Together!!

Maybe but something like that would make more sense in earlier gens. This far in, it just kinda feels like a plot hole given the fossil restoration technology of other regions,
  2. Kurolegacy

One thing I never got about the Galar fossils is, why is an entire skeleton suddenly needed in the first place? Every past fossil has involved us using a small piece of the Pokémon to revive it. If in a future gen we aren’t allowed to restore the real Pokémon that come from the Galar fossils...
  3. Kurolegacy

Poor Boldore. Never stood a chance.
  4. Kurolegacy

While I don’t think it proves he’ll get more, the fact that, at this point Farfetch’d is the only Pokémon left in his team able to evolve and they’ve given him a full team this early on, I’m hopeful that they’ll go beyond just 6 Pokémon or bring in some of his old Pokémon since otherwise Ash’s...
Back
Top Bottom