Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Review JN055: The Tale of You and Me in Luminous Maze Forest!?

Ash is basically the new Brock.
  2. Kurolegacy

First Go with being terrible at climbing and now this. Did they just remove gym class from the curriculum or something?
  3. Kurolegacy

Hell, even with Galar being a region where one could move from point A to point B much easier than others thanks to the Corviknight taxi service, they aren’t even taking advantage of that much. It really feels half-assed especially after how much effort they put into the culture of Alola in SM...
  4. Kurolegacy

While nice, it kinda comes across as shallow given that, even as a current gen gym leader, at best all they did was make a reference to her in-game counterpart as opposed to really doing anything with her.
  5. Kurolegacy

I’d rather the characters of the current gen actually have relevancy considering this is basically their only chance to. The previous regions had their times in the limelight.
  6. Kurolegacy

Sad thing is, in a traditional series, something like that would serve to introduce us to the gym leader Ash would be challenging and so it wouldn’t be much of a big deal but with Journeys, we really have to question if a glorified cameo is all we’ll be given with most of them who aren’t Bea or...
Back
Top Bottom