Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN063: Challenge! Pokémon Marine Athletics!!

Judging by how these writers have handled Pokemon focus, they’re probably saving that one for Drizzile’s next episode. If they resolve the problem in the same episode it starts in, they’ll have nothing to resolve before things return to status quo long enough until they decide to evolve it.
  2. Kurolegacy

Never settle for mediocrity. It’ll only send a message to those who are behind it that the bare minimum is acceptable. Aside from the one time that they had Ash have a PWC match against that bug girl in the trading episode, what of actual relevance to his plot has Ash done in Go episodes? Quite...
  3. Kurolegacy

To be fair, Piplup and Croagunk aside, it was a completely forgettable filler.
  4. Kurolegacy

Don’t forget about the ice float race from earlier in the series’s district the Vikavolt race around the end of SM.
  5. Kurolegacy

Given that Koharu is the episode’s driving force, that’s probably exactly it.
  6. Kurolegacy

So it’s a Koharu episode then. The potential of this episode just increased drastically.
  7. Kurolegacy

In some of the entrees like her stating how they went extinct, sure it’s definitely BS, but things like Dracovish not being able to breath on land is something that can be physically observed and makes sense. After all, it has a fish for a head and its body is half of a torso. Just from where it...
  8. Kurolegacy

It did but between it rapidly rushing to a river, it spending its time at Sakuragi Park in the water habitat and it coming up for a water based area in this episode seems to give some credibility to that it can’t function as well in land.
  9. Kurolegacy

I mean, look at Goldeen and other aquatic Pokémon.
  10. Kurolegacy

Don’t look at me. I never wanted any of the Galar fossils in Ash’s team and that would’ve been the one time I hoped Go got the Pokémon instead. In fact, should the writers decide that after Dracovish, Ash isn’t gonna get any more captures, I’ll be deeply disappointed that that’s what they chose...
Back
Top Bottom