Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN064: The Detested Absol

Just like Chuck was nowhere to be seen in episode 36 despite his city being in trouble from Flygon.
  2. Kurolegacy

Technically Hodge wasn’t a PWC competitor since he appeared before the PWC was first mentioned but I wouldn’t put it past the writers to have him as a competitor now.
  3. Kurolegacy

Hey Absol getting blamed for trouble by town’s people. That’s new.
  4. Kurolegacy

I dunno, feels kinda like an episode that’s damned by the way the series works. I highly doubt that they’ll give it to Ash considering the writers are barely interested in Ash expanding his roster, if it goes to Go we end up with the same issue as Cubone whete it’s an entire episode about a...
  5. Kurolegacy

I’d imagine so considering that it was in the preview while nothing of the Iris episode was. These previews tend to show something from every episode that is represented by it.
  6. Kurolegacy

Wouldn’t say detested on this one, just a disappointment for essentially placing the Iris one further back. Worst part is, unless this is the one where Glalie also appears, then we have at least one more episode before we get to Iris since that would cover everything that was in the future...
Back
Top Bottom