Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN065: Dragon Battle! Satoshi VS Iris!!

Last I checked, by definition, anything more than 1 is multiple and it’s a 2 on 2 battle, so yea, with 3 dragons, she has options other than her non-dragon Pokémon. How many dragons Ash has compared to her is irrelevant to what their set battle is.
  2. Kurolegacy

The fact that they’ve basically advertised this as a dragon battle and Iris has multiple dragons, I highly doubt her second Pokémon is Emolga. She will be appearing as the screenshots showed, but won’t be in the battle.
  3. Kurolegacy

Doubtful considering that Dragonite is on the poster for Project Mew along with Ash’s other Pokémon.
  4. Kurolegacy

Not necessarily. The anime quite often will have characters wear the outfits of their game counterparts without the significance. I mean, look at Lillie in SM. In the games, her Z-powered outfit was representative of her finally breaking away from her mother’s abusive influence and her resolve...
  5. Kurolegacy

I’d say that it’s up in the air on this one. While I’d like to see Ash’s Dragonite win, Ash’s is still young while Iris’ is much more experienced and has been with Iris while she trained under Clair and as she advanced to where she is now so it’s bound to have experience fighting other dragons.
  6. Kurolegacy

Even if Koharu is there, I doubt they’ll really dedicate all that much to her meeting Iris especially when all promotions really only present Ash and Go. One positive if she is there would be that this will be the first time that Koharu had really seen Ash battle seriously. She’s seen Go...
  7. Kurolegacy

Given that this battle is a major one with Hyper Class on the line between the 2, I’m sure that the writers will give it one. I don’t think they’d dangle that above the battle if they didn’t plan for there to be a winner.
  8. Kurolegacy

We have no confirmation but, based on its voice I’d like to think so. The pitch of its voice is more comparable to Clair’s which is confirmed female to Iris’ which is male.
  9. Kurolegacy

I think you might be mixing some things up. While you are correct that Ash doesn’t ever get multiple episodes of focus, some of those you label as shared focus simply because Go gets a Pokémon in an Ash based episode. Usually focus presents as that character being the main focal point of that...
  10. Kurolegacy

Wow, looking closely at this, it seems like Iris’ Dragonite is actually intimidating Ash’s. Really shows how intense it is that even with how affectionate Ash’s is, it’s taken aback.
  11. Kurolegacy

While it’s a shame that it’s one episode later than we were expecting, huzzah, dragons are back in the menu! Also nice confirmation that it is in fact Iris battling Ash.
Back
Top Bottom