Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN084: Lucarionite! Adventure on Mega Island!!

What would Go of all people need with a Mega Stone when he’s not a battler? Giving Go a Mega Stone would undermine the past Mega Stone wielders as we’ve seen how strong of trainers that they are as well as the trials we’ve seen to simply acquire one.
  2. Kurolegacy

For me, I expect nothing of that sort anymore. At the start, it seemed like the series premise would have been great for Ash having more than 6 Pokémon but with the catching black hole that is Go, it’s just another missed opportunity.
  3. Kurolegacy

Based on merchandise, they seem to be leaning more towards Gengar’s skill being G-Max so I don’t think they’ll give Ash its Mega Stone. Would’ve made for a pretty cool plot back when Mega Evolution was the main mechanic if Ash had collected the stones of Pokémon he has who can Mega Evolve though.
  4. Kurolegacy

I wouldn’t hold my breath on that one. Besides, Ash has a team of 6 he doesn’t need more to battle Bea 3 on 3.
  5. Kurolegacy

In that case, funny that Go brought Flygon instead of Aerodactyl who actually has a Mega Evolution. Makes you wonder if the writers even remember he has the thing cuz Arceus knows where it’s been since he caught it.
  6. Kurolegacy

Symbolism maybe. Ash was there for her getting her Lucarionite so she’s there for Ash getting his. Not sure it’s a blizzard. Unless they really don’t care with the backgrounds, it looks like something has just frozen the ground they’re standing on.
  7. Kurolegacy

Seems to be important enough that they haven’t deviated competitive play away from the core games possibly due to the lack of compatibility between the main series and the remakes.
  8. Kurolegacy

Of course that won’t happen. Something like that would require them dedicating time for a development arc as Ash and Lucario work to control this new form and we can’t have that in Journeys now can we? Otherwise the kids will have a hard time following due to it extending beyond just a single...
  9. Kurolegacy

DP remakes are something different than any past remake but competitive support remains solely with Sword and Shield. Besides, it stands to reason that any battle that takes place in Galar’s stadiums will feature the feature since Galar is the only place it can be used.
  10. Kurolegacy

It’s literally this generation’s gimmick.
  11. Kurolegacy

Though even in that regard, they wouldn’t even have to animate it all that much considering that not only can it only be done in certain places in Galar but they only last for a short time only being able to be used once per battle. So even if they are harder to animate, they wouldn’t really...
  12. Kurolegacy

In the words of Senku from Dr. Stone: “Get excited.”
Back
Top Bottom