Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN099: Mary of Spike Town!

Take it in now. Knowing these writers and their hatred of Galar, it may be the only time we see it.
  2. Kurolegacy

Maybe but look at Bea; in the games she isn’t really all that tough of an opponent being only the 4th gym leader but in the anime she was shown to be a first hand introduction to the strength of those from Galar, curbstomping Ash without breaking a sweat. You never really know how they’ll...
  3. Kurolegacy

That would certainly be a rare kind of result. Certainly more preferable to a rushed win or a loss.
  4. Kurolegacy

Honestly? I’d rather he lose here and get a rematch that’s a real battle than them giving us a rushed Hyper Class battle in which we’re bound to have lost around half the episode’s runtime on Team Yell sending Ash to the wrong location.
  5. Kurolegacy

Wow I really need to look closer at the numbers. Here I thought this came first since we got the episode details earlier. Has that ever happened before?
  6. Kurolegacy

Sadly it’s not since the episode that follows it is a circus performance. So they’re really gonna rush this one.
  7. Kurolegacy

The answer is yes. God I hope they do. Grookey is even less of a character than Sobble was and has done absolutely nothing to deserve an imitation of Sobble’s storyline.
  8. Kurolegacy

And what makes it even better is that it’s involving an actual important character that’s really popular and people have been waiting for the introduction of only for them to zoom right by that and probably never see her again considering that it seems that in Journeys, once you’ve had a...
  9. Kurolegacy

At this point, it would have been better to get a mir battle with Allister in the PWC than a lane 1 v 1 this late in the game. Least then we could see more of his team and Gengar would actually have a type advantage.
  10. Kurolegacy

You know, one thing that just kills me about the PWC is the lack of consistency. In Ash’s first battle in the normal class it was a 2 v 2. Then we had a series of 1 v 1 until Korrina which was 2 v 2 again. Enter the great class and it’s back to 1 v 1 except for Bea and Iris. Now we’re in the...
  11. Kurolegacy

And yet they can always make room for pointless wastes of space like the Slowking sequel. What would it take for these writers to not have such skewed priorities?
  12. Kurolegacy

Why would the writers still be doing 1 on 1 battles this late in the game much less with an actual rival character? Did they learn nothing from Hau?
  13. Kurolegacy

It’ll be even worse should they introduce Hop especially when he’s Leon’s younger brother. The likes of Marnie and Hop should have been introduced early on in the PWC but instead they decided to give us a rivalry with Bea that basically just amounted to an extended Gym Leader rematch.
  14. Kurolegacy

While I’m absolutely thrilled Ash is battling Marnie in a PWC, this kinda raises the question of, if she was gonna be one of his opponents in Hyper Class, why not have her be one of his rivals especially since that’s her role in the games.
Back
Top Bottom