Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN100: Close Contact! Dande's Special Training!!

While I’m absolutely sure that the writers wont give Ash any captures since they’re perfectly fine with Ash’s team stagnating with no changes for most of this series, in the event that they did add in another capture, the writers wouldn’t care about it being too late just as they haven’t cared...
  2. Kurolegacy

Plus even if he wasn’t, the writers have mostly had him catching fully evolved Pokémon so it’d make more sense following their trend.
  3. Kurolegacy

Which is especially weird considering that he trained by spending time with his original 3 starters and won his next battle against Brandon.
  4. Kurolegacy

But isn’t Infernape still barred from Galar?
  5. Kurolegacy

Given how they keep trolling the audience when it comes to Infernape, I fully expect this to be the case.
  6. Kurolegacy

Whether Ash wins or loses, he’s gonna still have more PWC matches to get higher. All him losing would do is have that he has to rematch Marnie in the future so it really doesn’t make much of a difference especially since it’s not as though this is the battle that has reaching the Master class on...
  7. Kurolegacy

I wouldn’t really say it’s too late for him to lose. If anything, it’d be more realistic especially with the competition ramping up the higher he goes. Plus, given how much they’ve rushed through the PWC, we don’t need to rush it further especially with the fact that we’ve had only 2 battles...
  8. Kurolegacy

Given Journeys’ track record, not likely.
  9. Kurolegacy

Would be a good way to debut it especially since they skipped out on her having her Yamper since that was associated with Koharu.
  10. Kurolegacy

Leon: You know Ash, you remind me of someon-…..And now it’s gone. What was I talking about again?
  11. Kurolegacy

Let’s be real, even if Ash didn’t end up going off with Leon, the writers wouldn’t have let Ash get any Galar Pokémon and it would have just been Go going on a capture spree since the writers rushed to fill Ash’s team up and, for whatever reason, Go being around saps Ash of his former drive to...
Back
Top Bottom