Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN104: Hyper Class! VS Dracaena of The Big Four!!

God can the fujoushis just do something else for like 5 minutes?
  2. Kurolegacy

While not impossible especially with what we’ve seen, it really would speak volumes of sheer laziness on the part of the writers especially when we just had a training episode the episode before.
  3. Kurolegacy

The fact that the series is called Pocket Monsters really doesn’t counter the prospect of it being a anniversary series and instead only adds credibility to it since, the franchise is literally called Pocket Monsters. It doesn’t have a subtitle because it’s not just celebrating one region but...
  4. Kurolegacy

I just wish the Pokémon that Ash was using in this battle actually made sense. Dracovish I get but Sirfetch’d not only isn’t strong against either but is weak to both due to flying type and then fairy type Mega Evolution and has no moves that are super effect either. I have no doubts they’ll...
  5. Kurolegacy

I keep seeing people saying this and yet never once have I actually seen the people stating this seem to consider that the reason why Journeys exists in the format it does is to be a series that celebrates the franchise’s silver anniversary. I genuinely don’t think that this is meant to be...
  6. Kurolegacy

They should have even put in a mini competition that happened in that set of islands; a League of sorts. Now that would truly be new.
  7. Kurolegacy

Well yea, but it just feels so unimpressive when this is how they choose for it to go down especially when they’ve demonstrated the power of the Elite 4 in the past when they’ve taken on Pokémon of Ash’s who got a lot more battle time than Sirfetch’d and Dracovish. It’d be like if they chose for...
  8. Kurolegacy

First time Ash beats a champion? Let’s make it a former traveling companion, a new champion and have it be a 2 v 2. First time someone catches a legendary? Let’s have it occur in the easiest way possible with a single, unobstructed toss. First time a main character gets a fossil Pokémon? Let’s...
Back
Top Bottom