Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

I mean, if they could find someone who could do a similar enough voice or not be who voiced her in another media like Masters it could work in theory. Sadly, nothing short of her dying or having some massive scandal that causes her to be fired would have that happen.
  2. Kurolegacy

The irony being that in Rowle’s case, it’s for the opposite reason as Grookey and Chespin. Agreed. I hated how they trashed Decidueye in SM made even worse with the Everestone. What’s worse than that is that Decidueye is popular, just not as Rowle. #JusticeForDecidueye
  3. Kurolegacy

Seems that rumor also turned out to be true. You know, with Serena’s return here to show off Sylveon and Koharu confirmed to go to Alola on the next trip, I’m wondering if, had it not been for her voice actress’ illness, if May would have been used to show off Glaceon especially since Koharu is...
  4. Kurolegacy

So that’s how it works. Those who travel with Ash absorb his excess time and add it to themselves so that he stays 10 forever.
  5. Kurolegacy

And with this, even the tightest of tinfoil hats can no longer deny that she’s in this episode.
  6. Kurolegacy

Sometimes I question if certain bits of the fandom are in the same stuff that the writers are on whenever they make their baffling decisions. With this being an episode where Eevee meets another of its evolutions and Serena being its trainer, since this is where multiple plot points intersect...
  7. Kurolegacy

Again, can’t the fujos just do something else for like 5 minutes? I swear they’ve just become crazy over the course of Journeys.
  8. Kurolegacy

And Koharu. It is her episode after all. Also, how bad is it when you get overshadowed by a guy who isn’t even there in Steve’s case.
  9. Kurolegacy

Nice job Animedia. You basically just confirmed it was real and killed the fun of people fighting in death battles over whether it was real or fake.
  10. Kurolegacy

Not an Amourshipper but honestly, if that is the case, maybe it’s something that’s good for her character. The ribbon was a symbol of growth for her but at the same time can be seen as a growth dependent on Ash. Maybe to change up her look but not include the ribbon, it’s a symbol of her growing...
  11. Kurolegacy

Just like Ash’s surprise Pokémon back in the Battle Frontier episode turning out to be an asspull rather than literally any of his actual reserves.
  12. Kurolegacy

Ash tied for the win against May in his first Contest.
  13. Kurolegacy

At least we finally got confirmation that it’s a Contest for those who were still thinking it was a Performance.
  14. Kurolegacy

Well it is. Ash doesn’t have romantic inclination towards anyone to the degree that he didn’t even realize that numerous girls have fallen for him over his journey. He’s not incapable of finding a girl attractive as was shown in the OS but romance isn’t something that he’s drawn towards. And...
  15. Kurolegacy

I totally agree, it’s just, when are the writers ever this logical with having actual relevant things happening together without fillers? This is the same show that dropped an episode where Axew gets lost in the middle of the Unova League.
  16. Kurolegacy

Wow Journeys is on a roll with plot relevant episodes. Aside from TRio episode, it’s like they took the breaks off.
Back
Top Bottom