Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN107: Help, Big Brother Wanpachi!

What’s even more egregious is that the series has actually presented ways in which it could have its cake and eat it too with this kind of situation via both the Ultra Guardians and Go’s first trial mission in which the case the mission was to capture the Pokémon so it could be returned to...
  2. Kurolegacy

If you count Team Plasma, they did capture Heatran when they were using it for their purposes. Other than that, can’t think of any. Really just makes you realize that for people who make a career out of this, they’re kinda dumb.
  3. Kurolegacy

Pretty much. Not like the poachers or hunters care about the laws of ownership so nothing is stopping them from caging it, they just can’t catch it with a pokeball. Really it just comes across that the only reason for them to have had Go keep Suicune is just to artificially inflate his status by...
  4. Kurolegacy

And to add insult to injury, it was given the option to be free and it chose such a purgatory.
  5. Kurolegacy

Go shilling from the writer in some unearned attempt at making him Ash’s equal. It’s pretty much been their pastime in Journeys.
  6. Kurolegacy

Or in a hilarious twist, the other way around: Suicune: My lord, what have you called me for? Yamper: Suicune, there’s trouble afoot. Someone has polluted the water supply. Suicune stares off into the distance as it has a wartime PTSD flashback to the poachers: Oh God, here comes the pokebal!
  7. Kurolegacy

It’s especially a waste when it was Yamper who was the catalyst to Koharu’s development into realizing that she does love Pokémon. All of Koharu’s original focus episodes dealt with her bond with it only for that to be forgotten about once she got Eevee. Heck, we could have even had an episode...
  8. Kurolegacy

Definitely still firmly in that camp. Really nothing that they’ve shown us for that episode, preview included, makes it look remotely interesting. The fact that it’s looking to take place entirely in their base also doesn’t help matters as it just feels like the equivalent of watching people...
  9. Kurolegacy

Yamper: Alright guys I’m gonna take a quick break. Ima be back in like 10 minutes. Don’t do anything crazy while I’m gone 10 minutes later Yamper comes back to the park on fire Yamper: Alright guys I’m ba- What the Hell happened here?
  10. Kurolegacy

Also, seems that Yamper is the Bulbasaur of Sakuragi Park.
  11. Kurolegacy

Huh. So the episode with Suicune in it turns out to be the Yamper one. Suicune’s been done so dirty in Journeys that it’s about to get overshadowed by Yamper.
  12. Kurolegacy

I couldn’t care less about Go’s zoo. All they are is an ever growing group of props that do nothing for 90% of the time and exist as a tool or a red shirt the other 10%. I still remember how the writers wanted us to care about the white flower Flebebe‘s plight and release despite the fact that...
Back
Top Bottom