Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Review JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

Here’s a cute thing Anipoke posted
  2. Kurolegacy

With how fast they’re burning through the events of the opening, kinda makes me wonder if they’ll change the scenes out for other ones once they’ve all happened.
  3. Kurolegacy

Actually, in the latest poll, Delphox won out in popularity over Braixen. Of course even without that, it could fall under a similar thing to how May’s Bulbasur had fully evolved by the time we see her in the Wallace Cup.
  4. Kurolegacy

If Koharu does choose to take that path I can’t imagine that we’ll get any real explanation on how they work since that would probably be how they end up writing her out of the series at the end of Journeys with her setting off on her own journey. With how late into things we are now, I can’t...
  5. Kurolegacy

Interestingly when Serena asked Koharu what she thought of Contests, her response was that she and Eevee learned something new about themselves. So while it doesn’t confirm that she’ll take that path, it also doesn’t seem to confirm this as a one-off thing for her. Plus she has a Contest Pass...
  6. Kurolegacy

Seems that this Contest was called a Contest Live so maybe the lack of a battle round isn’t them removing them from Contests but rather this being a different variation of them. Still doesn’t explain why Serena was allowed to use Pokémon in her appeal while everyone else only used 1 though.
  7. Kurolegacy

I know it’s probably not the intentional but did anyone else think of the ice chandelier combo that Dawn used when it came to Serena’s appeal with the frozen ring around the Mystical Fire?
Back
Top Bottom