Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Review JN109: VS Kibana! Battle for Masters Eight!!

It’s honestly made even worse by the fact that it wasn’t a one-off thing. Somehow, in spite of the experience gap, even after Pikachu got its electric problem fixed, Trip was always a step ahead of Ash until he beat him in the league. That’s just terrible.
  2. Kurolegacy

I think we all know why they replaced Earthquake here. Muddy Water though, is a mystery.
  3. Kurolegacy

You know, the whole G-Max Aura Sphere being fueled by the bonds of Ash’s team would land a lot more effectively had the series ever actually bothered to establish a dynamic among Ash’s team.
  4. Kurolegacy

Honestly, I’m not too surprised that she’s there given her Champion status. However, following the classic trope of things like this, I wouldn’t expect Ash to battle her again in the tournament. She’ll likely be in a separate bracket than Ash and get eliminated before they have a chance to...
  5. Kurolegacy

Interesting thing to note, seems that they finally acknowledged Lance as a Champion based on the ranking announcement. Wonder why he was only deemed an Elite 4 member back at the start of Journeys.
  6. Kurolegacy

Poor Hop basically went entirely I acknowledged this entire series and he’s the champion’s younger brother. You’d think that, given that we didn’t get a Galar League to have him be in the final tournament for, they’d put him back in this probably at least have made him a major Hyper class rival.
Back
Top Bottom