Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

SPOILERS: Masters Eight Discussion/Speculation Thread

And then, while Dynamaxed, he unleashes a devastating Z-Move.
  2. Kurolegacy

I could definitely see Leon making a special request to allow Ash to use all 3 gimmicks, wanting to battle Ash at his best especially after the writers created a situation where multiple Z-Moves were usable in Ash’s battle with Kukui. Also, less of a prediction and more of a hope, that...
  3. Kurolegacy

While completely true, even a broken clock is right twice a day and, in this instance, they’re not wrong.
  4. Kurolegacy

Wow the terrible treatment of Dragonite in the Master’s 8 is so bad that even comic book websites have noticed. https://www.cbr.com/pokmon-journeys-hates-dragonite/
  5. Kurolegacy

I don’t think it’s a matter of people not seeing it as much as the combination of a bit of a contrived setup (what are the odds that out of all the opponents Ash faces that he just so happens to battle the top 3 in order?), that of Ash’s opponents, he has zero connection to Steven compared to...
  6. Kurolegacy

The writers went out of their way to bring Alain back only to have him act as the sacrificial lion to further hype up Leon and you really have hope the writers actually care about giving logical plot lines for Ash closure? Hope died with the revelation of these meaningless round 1 matchups.
  7. Kurolegacy

Yea, never really took him for being such a popular character. Out of the champions, he’s among those you never really hear people even talk about. Heck, they had even replaced him as champion in Emerald, something you never really see in any other gen.
  8. Kurolegacy

Certainly not off to a good start. This is supposed to be the grand stage of Ash’s goal of the series and I’m feeling no real hype to this because I couldn’t care less about these round 1 match ups because they just feel like something they drew out of a hat to decide when instead they could...
  9. Kurolegacy

I mean, we’re potentially gonna see 3 different Dragonite between Ash, Iris and Lance so I don’t see how that’s an issue, especially when they use different battle gimmicks. Besides, there’s really no point in them bringing back Alain if they’re not gonna give him and Ash a rematch. For all...
  10. Kurolegacy

If it does turn out to be a round robin tournament, all the better especially if the 3v3 rule holds up. Seems Dracovish is gonna be the ace there rather than Dragonite though.
  11. Kurolegacy

You know, worst part about that is that it’s basically the writers’ way of saying don’t expect less, like how in Hyper class it started out with 3 v 3 only to randomly have a 1 v 1 and 2 v 2, but at the same time, don’t expect more like full battles. Sad thing is that most leagues had reached...
  12. Kurolegacy

Worth noting that in addition to that, placing Cynthia at rank 2 also serves well in marketing since she’s also relevant currently due to BDSP.
Back
Top Bottom