Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Preview JN120: Koharu and Eievui, the Possibilities are Endless!

It would be nice to see Koharu catch anything. Remember Galarian Ponyta and how things would keep showing her with it? The writers sure don’t.
  2. Kurolegacy

Alright, I’m all for Koharu getting time to shine cuz God knows they should have given her it (and been promoted to a main character) but with this being a 2 parter, they better have something conclusive happening here to warrant the time because otherwise this is gonna be anticlimactic as hell.
  3. Kurolegacy

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again, one of Journeys’ biggest sins is its treatment of the female part of the series’ group. Given that Pokémon is a series that’s targeted towards both males and females and has had prominent female representation since the start of the anime, there’s no...
  4. Kurolegacy

True. After all, Meowth was shown to be able to Gmax and that was basically just window dressing to show off the form and nothing else.
  5. Kurolegacy

We’d have a higher chance of Leon getting disqualified from the PWC for them discovering that he was giving his Charizard performance enhancing drugs than thar happening. Besides, I’d imagine Serena is super busy now that she’s formed an idol duo with Lisia.
  6. Kurolegacy

Well considering that they haven’t really even made her lean towards anything in all the episodes she’s had, yea, I don’t see how they could make this feel anything more than anticlimactic.
  7. Kurolegacy

There’s always the chance that there are short periods between rounds to allow for the competitors to recoup and for their Pokémon to recover. Plus, if this does feature G-Max Eevee, Koharu would have to come to Galar anyway. So maybe Koharu comes to Galar to cheer Ash on and this happens during...
Back
Top Bottom