Search results for query: *

1. Kurolegacy

Pokémon Horizons General Discussion/Speculation Thread

Good God, how is it that this travesty got a full version while so many better dub OPs were left as is?
  2. Kurolegacy

Haven’t seen it myself but I haven’t been hearing good things from what I have heard online.
  3. Kurolegacy

Yea, Eevee’s secondary mascot status pretty much ruined any chance of that happening. Since then, every new thing for Eevee is all about supporting Eevee rather than evolving it. Kinda ironic how popularly screwed with what was the gimmick it was made for.
  4. Kurolegacy

Given that we know that we know that these upcoming episodes are the finale of the first arc, it’s probably pertaining to that with these 3 weeks being the conclusion.
  5. Kurolegacy

Given how she’s started coming out of her room more, I could see her joining them occasionally but they’ll probably mostly stick to her being the RVT’s Oracle.
  6. Kurolegacy

To be fair, didn’t a recent article that gave bios refer to her as introverted?
  7. Kurolegacy

There’s realizing big feats and then there’s having a zombie virus turn you into a super human. Even within the confines of Resident Evil she was the character equivalent of playing with cheat codes on. There’s protagonist plot armor and then there’s Alice.
  8. Kurolegacy

I wouldn’t exactly say that it’s impossible for a protagonist to be a Mary Sue just highly unlikely. For example, Alice from the live action Resident Evil movies was without a doubt a Mary Sue (didn’t help that the actress playing her was the wife of the director) to the point that canon...
  9. Kurolegacy

In a sense it’s a lot like how things were with Goku at the end of Dragon Ball GT with his final words not being goodbye but rather till we meet again.
  10. Kurolegacy

It seems that the pendulum has swung in the opposite direction from too little characters with Journeys to an overwhelming number with this. Of course we never know just how relevant some of these characters will be. We could very well end up with a Sakuragi and his assistants scenario. To be...
  11. Kurolegacy

Wouldn’t doubt it. Depending on how the current epilogue ends, they always have Ash to fall back on for older fans, possibly even pulling an Alain and crossing over with the new anime. Heck, it’d be pretty nice if they pulled a Pokémon Special and had Liko and Roy’s adventures cross paths with...
  12. Kurolegacy

Seems they forgot about that kind of priority with Journeys and haven’t looked back since. After all, why prioritize what’s new when you can prioritize Kanto yet again?
  13. Kurolegacy

Yea, I find that it’s really not a good sign when you have 1000+ Pokémon to pick from and you choose to go with more Kanto Pokémon.
  14. Kurolegacy

With them revealing that they’re gonna be traveling by an airship, it alleviates the one issue of them yo-yoing back to the home base at the end of each episode thus making the world feel smaller by turning everything into a day trip. While I will admit that I’m going to miss traditional...
  15. Kurolegacy

Well they do say that denial is one of the steps towards acceptance of loss :p
  16. Kurolegacy

Seems more likely that they’re the expys of Ash and Go rather than anything Koharu. Riko‘s primary color theme seems to be blue, which was the color they used to represent Ash and Roy‘s primary color theme is red, the color theme they used to represent Go.
  17. Kurolegacy

Also worth noting when it comes to their secondary hair color, eye color and clothing color all present these opposite colors.
  18. Kurolegacy

In the same vein, even Go stands out in that regard as, prior to Unova, dark skinned characters were few and far between and weren’t really showing up much in Kanto. Closest we had was Brock and his complexion leaned more on the lighter side of a dark skin complexion and wasn’t even consistently...
  19. Kurolegacy

Heck, given his dark skin, you’d think that Unova, Alola or Galar would’ve been perfect places for him to be from especially since those were the points when dark skinned characters gained more prominence due to be based on locations beyond Japan. Plus Galar got screwed hard so having him come...
  20. Kurolegacy

Kinda reads like the writers didn’t learn a thing from the reception of Journeys. Hopefully this time around they don’t spend a third of the series pandering to Kanto, make all the locations just feel like interchangeable backgrounds and shaft the current region this time around.
Back
Top Bottom