Search results for query: *

1. KyseL

Preview SM065: Ilima and Eievui IliMake Their Entrance!!

Alright, my bad, that was meant as a hyperbole. I was actually referring to:
  2. KyseL

No, I'm pretty sure I said most of the time (I even used 90% as a rough estimate) as they would appear every episode, in most as mere plot devices, since they would interrupt whatever was going on, and get their butt kicked in the most mediocre battles of the anime. Then you said and insisted...
  3. KyseL

Setting up their base, retrieving Kiteruguma's fruits, shopping, fight Team Skull, get a job at the Aether Foundation and comfronting Sauboh, bonding with their Pokémon, trying to catch new Pokémon, participating in some random competition for the sake of Musashi's ego, to name a few. You have...
  4. KyseL

Well, Acerola is pretty much confirmed since she appears in promotional art which would only leave best girl Mina, so chances are good :)
  5. KyseL

He gets demoted in the games as well. If anything he went too far trying to fulfill Lusamine's wishes, so she probably recognize part of the responsability of what happened as hers. On the other hand, the TRio trying to kidnap Pikachu all the time is what got them to the extreme staleness of...
  6. KyseL

You can pretend it wasn't addressed all you want. For a proper example of the world of difference between previous series and this one take a look at the TRio. They used to appear 90% of the time as plot devices, but in SM they've actually put the effort to actually humanize them having them...
  7. KyseL

Basically every traveling companion Ash has had has been there not to particularly fulfill their in-game role too. And since Sun & Moon actually seems to care a bit more about its characters and writing a cohesive universe I wouldn't be surprised that this wasn't a one time thing. (Also let's...
  8. KyseL

Random things like having characters from the games appear? I don't get your point at all.
Back
Top Bottom