Search results for query: *

1. KyseL

Preview SM126: Pikachu's Exciting Expedition!

I mean, it can learn Surf in the games. Surprisingly enough, it cannot learn Fly even though half of its Pokédex entries talk about it flying at high speeds.
  2. KyseL

Uhm... I can't deny I partially agree with what you're saying, but at the same time I don't think I'd enjoy putting so much focus on the training itself. Not saying they shouldn't show it, but it's definitely something that for most of the cast is kinda trivial in their overall character arcs...
  3. KyseL

So... Like every other series? When it comes to Pokémon in particular, and from my personal perspective, I can't really see the training itself as an appealing aspect, at least one that can be used for more than 5 minutes before it becomes repetitive. Only exception is when you have some form...
  4. KyseL

Well, we do get like 90+ episodes each series that would be considered pointless by that logic. On top of that there's always been a "filler" episode a couple of episodes or even right before the league anyway (I suppose in order to "cool off" and leave some breathing room between plot related...
Back
Top Bottom