Search results for query: *

1. KyseL

Preview SM138: The Finals! The Strongest Rival Showdown!!

When you see this scene from the back a couple of shots later it's pretty clear Ash is in front of the group and Hanako is way in the back. That, and the low camera angle makes it seem like he's taller than he actually is.
  2. KyseL

By SM standards, definitely. It was ok, but not as impressive as some of the things we've seen before in the show. Character acting looks particularly lackluster, which otherwise has been this series' ace in terms of visuals.
  3. KyseL

Something I've been wondering for a while with all this Fujisaku talk is just how much input do screenplay writers have in any given episode. I feel series/episode directors as well as storyboards are more of a deciding factor, but I'm not so sure how the pipeline for this show in particular works.
  4. KyseL

If you wanted to make most matches anything beyond 1v1 AND actually not skip them the league would actually have to be much much longer. I mean, people were complaining that we jumped straight to top 16.
  5. KyseL

I don't recall the leagues in the games being tournaments at all.
  6. KyseL

Something I've really liked about SM is that so far we've had a fair share amount of "legit upset Ash" moments.
  7. KyseL

Even if they did listen it would probably not change anything until the next series. Episodes may be released weekly, but they aren't produced in a week, I can assure that. I don't know how long exactly production cycles are for the anime, but they are definitely longer than a couple months. I...
  8. KyseL

So I just realized the league is officially past 11 episodes. If this is a 2-parter, then it's going to be 12, and if we include the Masked Royal battle we might even get 14 if that's a 2-parter as well. Ooh boy.
  9. KyseL

This, pretty much. There hasn't really been anything that could allow anyone to compare both moves in the anime in a way that makes one look significantly more powerful than the other. It just seems like they use 10,000,000 V T-bolt for a grander effect while also using a game move referencing...
  10. KyseL

Or Lunala. Does he still have the Z-Crystal?
Back
Top Bottom