Search results for query: *

1. KyseL

Reunion of the Past, Present, and Future!? VS Kairyu!! (Fake)

Maybe change the title to something like "JN???: Iris' reunion episode (title TBD)", at least so people don't jump the gun immediately into thinking that this episode isn't happening at all, even though there's enough evidence to point out the episode is indeed supposed to be released in a not...
  2. KyseL

I think this confusion (assuming both episodes are real) might be related to the rescheduling of the upcoming episodes, since they were originally announced for an earlier release.
  3. KyseL

I still don't get why people are upset at episode 37. So far most if not all the "returning main character" episodes/arcs have heavily focused on the old characters interacting with the new ones, I'd say that's even their selling point to some extent. I'd even say it also works the best as a...
  4. KyseL

Have to disagree here, while I can easily admit Outrage came out of left field and was never really relevant after the episode where Axew learned it, there was definitely progression in its development. It literally couldn't even take a hit from anything but Scraggy and its Scratch hit as hard...
  5. KyseL

I feel like Axew wanting to evolve was a byproduct of it thinking it had to do so more than anything else. After all, when the Dragon Village Matriarch checks on Iris' Axew she says herself that evolving isn't all there is to raising Pokémon well or something along those lines.
  6. KyseL

I have the feeling that the tone change (which I honestly didn't think was too major anyway) was intended from the very beginning. After all, on the original schedule, the episode following the canned ones was the fishing episode, which overall had a more traditional Pokémon fluff feel to it...
  7. KyseL

I don't mind the "filler" in Pokémon, tbh. Usually the best episodes could be considered filler anyway lmao. Some of the worst too, but I'd rather not be predisposed to dislike something before seeing it. As for the unaired episodes, yeah, I saw them. While I wasn't watching Pokémon actively...
  8. KyseL

I'm like 4 episodes into the Decolora arc, so I have roughly 16 more plus the specials I think? I've been pleasantly surprised with the series, but I can see why some people don't like it given the two series it was sandwich'd between.
  9. KyseL

I'm nearly done watching BW so this is coming at the perfect time for me. Hoping this is not a one and done kind of deal, and we get at least a couple of episodes, but that's just wishful thinking.
Back
Top Bottom