Search results for query: *

1. Kyuu-Tales

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

That varies from person to person. Some people are capable of excising undesirable content and replacing it with the new without hassle. Then there are people who want to meet halfway and opt to create something of a chimera of their ideas. Then you have the folks who have to scrap everything...
  2. Kyuu-Tales

It's been almost one week since I posted my the first half of my Sword/Shield two-shot, and it's managed to accrue nearly 760 views and over 50 kudos. I've never had such an outpouring of support for anything I've written. My mother and therapist were delighted to hear of my success, and now...
  3. Kyuu-Tales

I finished the first chapter of my Pokemon two-shot at two o'clock this morning. It's gotten over 250 views so far, which is a record for me. I'm really pleased! I haven't started the second part yet, but I certainly hope to later tonight.
  4. Kyuu-Tales

Not a bad suggestion. The thing is, we don't do online sales: we're purely brick-and-mortar, so that doesn't do us much good.
  5. Kyuu-Tales

Hm... we don't close our family business for Christmas because the neighborhood/customer base is comprised of very observant Jews. No one in my immediate family isn't Jewish; there's no purpose in doing anything different from the norm. Besides, when you live in a major urban center like me, you...
  6. Kyuu-Tales

I'm Jewish, so we don't observe Christmas. I don't expect to spend more than a night celebrating Hanukkah.
  7. Kyuu-Tales

I started writing a Gen VIII piece last night focusing on the Gym Leaders and Champion, and I'm really excited about it. I'm definitely being more than a little ambitious because I know what I have in mind requires a lot of skill to execute. I... can't actually say much more about it...
  8. Kyuu-Tales

I suppose it was an oversight and terrible assumption on my part. Just because this is a Pokemon Message Board and I'm posting to a writer's section doesn't mean that discussions will necessarily involve Pokemon-related fiction. These things are not mutually exclusive.
  9. Kyuu-Tales

There's the difference between you and I: I'm primarily a fanfiction reader and writer. ;) (I mean, I already have to know everything about books (apart from reading them) for my job...) Darn it if there haven't been times I've been stunned by the stuff people turn out in the realm of fan work...
  10. Kyuu-Tales

And that's your opinion. AO3 does really deserve a chance, the database's system of categorization isn't difficult to learn. People have unfortunately gone a little hog wild with the tagging system by using it to make "clever" remarks about their work. That's not its purpose, and it's caused...
  11. Kyuu-Tales

Woah... okay, for starters, that "Versions" bit is an aspect of the detailed tagging system that is crucial to how the database archive works, it's quite ingenious in that it lessens the hassle of slogging through content which may not be relevant to one's interests. And, um, there is a single...
  12. Kyuu-Tales

Ever since Sword and Shield came out, I've been bitten hard by the writing bug. I'd be thrilled with such a development were it not for the fact that I have a queue of unfinished one-shots on my laptop for Granblue Fantasy because for some reason or another I thought writing four individual fics...
  13. Kyuu-Tales

I agree! I mean, I've made more progress on drabbles/oneshots I have on the side than straight up multi-chapter works. (Which isn't saying much, seeing as I haven't finished anything in years.)
Back
Top Bottom