1. Kyuuketsuki

Writers' Workshop General Chat Thread

Welcome back, Lugion!
  2. Kyuuketsuki

Welcome back!
  3. Kyuuketsuki

Speaking of the weather, I think my stories are always sunny unless I mention it... Should get to work on more depressing moods.
  4. Kyuuketsuki

What's happening everyone? Sorry for the unintended long break. What's new around these parts of the internet?
  5. Kyuuketsuki

That's pretty much what J. K. Rowling says about him, and I agree. I haven't read that part of Deathly Hallows yet, so I can't say whether he is presented that way in the books or it's the fans' interpretation of him. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBLqWffUSWI
  6. Kyuuketsuki

Oops… Sorry for the confusion... >.<
  7. Kyuuketsuki

I have a question: who's gonna be in charge of the Directory?
  8. Kyuuketsuki

Most of the problem, for me, is having a new idea that seems much more superior to the original. But I am working on completing most of my abandoned projects, which is a lot...
  9. Kyuuketsuki

That sucks, Kelleo; my own grandma is currently very sick, and she can barely walk or talk, her hearing is very minimum and she sometimes doesn't recognise us. I'm sorry for what you're going through. If you need anything, we're always here to support you.
  10. Kyuuketsuki

I'm still reading the first book; haven't watched the show yet...
  11. Kyuuketsuki

Similar to my situation... the next chapter of The Passage is already written, but I don't have my laptop to post it...
  12. Kyuuketsuki

I barely had time to log in lately... My laptop is broken, and the parts required for it are being shipped from America. Just letting everyone know that I'm not dead, yet.
  13. Kyuuketsuki

Whatever Pokémon #666 is, it's going to be an annoying meme.
  14. Kyuuketsuki

This happened:
  15. Kyuuketsuki

If you haven't nominated yourself because you thought it would be too crass to do so, do remember that no one else can nominate you. I had the same thought for a long time, and I largely didn't vote nor nominate in the previous awards because I thought it was a system of favouritism, but...
  16. Kyuuketsuki

Re: The Workshop Welcome Hub! I was thinking that an Atlas thread option could be added to the directory, but as has been noted before, that could make it cluttered. I was also thinking of a "Best Atlas Thread" award, as that section barely gets any activity.
  17. Kyuuketsuki

Re: The Workshop Welcome Hub! Considering that, should this thread be removed from the sticky threads?
  18. Kyuuketsuki

Happy birthday!
  19. Kyuuketsuki

So, the final chapter turned out to be somewhere around 4,500 words, and I'm very satisfied with it, even if the original main character didn't appear in it at all.
  20. Kyuuketsuki

My chapters are rarely over 2,000 words, so 3,000+ is a big achievement for me. Maybe it's my first fan-fiction for that particular fandom that made me feel very conscious about the first chapter, or just plain vengeance for university depriving me of writing. And 6,000 words is respectable...
Back
Top Bottom