• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Kyuuketsuki

POPULAR: Simple Questions, Simple Answers

I'm thinking of starting a story set in the Mega Man Battle Network continuity. It will star an original character who is a Solo Navi in the Undernet. I haven't decided whether the plot of the story will be: Her trying to stay alive and grow stronger. Her trying to get out of the Undernet and...
  2. Kyuuketsuki

Yeah, I think I'll do that! Thank you for the help!
  3. Kyuuketsuki

Yeah, that's a given, and I do use Wikimon. My main question is about the concepts, such as the Digital World, Digimon themselves, Digimentals, Evolution (and the different types of it)... etc. When writing Pokémon fan-fiction, I don't have to explain Gym Leaders, Evolution, Regions, nor what a...
  4. Kyuuketsuki

It will an original timeline, going off of the "alternate dimensions" concept, but borrowing a lot from Savers. Plenty of Digimon will be involved, but none of them will be fan-created.
  5. Kyuuketsuki

I'm considering writing a Digimon fan-ficition, and then publishing it here. One of the main recommendations that's always given in reviews is "describe the Pokémon as if the reader doesn't know them". How do I go about doing that for Digimon, when, in two paragraph, I've mentioned about 3...
  6. Kyuuketsuki

Re: getting back into writing... From my experience, starting is the most difficult aspect of writing, especially if it's a new story. What works for me is finding a method and implementing it into the story. For example, you can start by describing the town or area before slowly zooming all...
Back
Top Bottom