Search results for query: *

1. Kyuuketsuki

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I see. Then is there any other template I can use for the TCG section of various pages?
  2. Kyuuketsuki

So this particular template can't handle it? I don't get it...
  3. Kyuuketsuki

Regarding this page: I tried to get the bottom card (Plasma Energy) to work, but whenever I tried adding anything beyond the third Japanese expansion, it would give me this error: ...in all of the empty cells. I tried only adding the fourth Japanese extention, and I tried adding all of them...
  4. Kyuuketsuki

Hi, I'm just wondering if it would be fine for me to add information about card illustrations in the card's page. Such as noting that this card depicts N's Playroom, even if it isn't the main focus. And this card depicts Dragonspiral Tower. Maybe such information can be put in the trivia...
  5. Kyuuketsuki

Yeah, I noticed that someone fixed it, but someone seems to have removed the Quotes section for the Diamond section...
  6. Kyuuketsuki

I just added a Quotes section for Zach, but it appeared at the end of the page, unfortunately, I tried to find a way to fix, but couldn't. Could someone please fix it, and tell me how to do it before I get started on other characters? Page.
  7. Kyuuketsuki

Found a mistake in this page: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Aron_(Pokémon)#By_breeding When clicking on Shieldon, you're redirected to Bastiodon. And Rampardos redirects to Shieldon. I don't know what the real one is.
  8. Kyuuketsuki

You can find Emolga in the Shaking grass in Route 14, but I don't know the exact rate.
  9. Kyuuketsuki

The Pokémon Fan Club is in Iccirus City, and the president there gives you an Exp. Share. I don't know the exact circumstances, but he gave it to me when I showed him my starter (Serperior), and he commented about how I met her at level 5, and now she's level 44, so I deserve an Exp. Share.
  10. Kyuuketsuki

The wings need renaming: Strength Wing = Health Wing Power Wing = Muscle Wing Resistance Wing = Resist Wing Wisdom Wing = Genius Wing Mind Wing = Clever Wing Instant Wing = Swift Wing Found the names by collecting the wings myself. EDIT: Beautiful Wing is Pretty Wing.
Back
Top Bottom