Search results for query: *

1. L-05308

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Ok okay, I though we did but maybe I was just filling them in my head - all good then
  2. L-05308

I don’t know, Bulbapedia has ignored the majority from that episode but does have Fire Punch down for Infernape… not that Bulbapedia has ever been consistent with not-named moves - I can remember having rigorous debates about it back in the day… Though the one that annoys me is Gary’s...
  3. L-05308

But realistically, it is Paul’s and Ash’s Gible probably isn’t even going to appear this series…
  4. L-05308

I think surely for Ash to get into the Masters 8 - he’d have to battle someone from the Master’s 8? Best not to think about the logistics of the PWC ranking system. No episode title is real until it’s on Serebii though…
  5. L-05308

Ash might as well catch more Pokémon- his Journeys team doesn’t get much focus anyway, whether he catches more or not
  6. L-05308

I’d be massively disappointed if Drizzile next bit of focus is its evolution - that was what was so disappointing about its evolution from Sobble, but I also want it to have some smaller parts too. I want it to get focus, but I don’t want it’s status quo to change once again
  7. L-05308

We need to limit expectations with the Pokémon at Oak’s, so far only some of them - most of them, but not all - are confirmed to appear. Only Infernape is confirmed to actually do any battling. we don’t know that they will ever appear outside of episode 68, hope for the best; expect the worst.
  8. L-05308

If I were writing this, it wouldn’t be Pokémon Journeys.
  9. L-05308

Remember people, Ash’s old Pokémon appearing doesn’t quite confirm they will be in World Coronation Series battles, temper expectations a bit.
  10. L-05308

That’s quite a reasonable metric for predicting an evolution in Journeys, Pokémon don’t tend to get much focus unless it’s an evolution episode or building up to one...
  11. L-05308

Sorry to bring bad news but them not including Dracovish, Grookey and Sirfetch’d in the introduction segment at the start of the episode until Sobble evolved indicates a catch for Ash could be a while off...
  12. L-05308

I just think they got away with not doing much with Dragonite and Gengar for a little bit – in a way they wouldn’t have been able to do if Ash caught Dratini and Gastly. Sirfetch’d has had three focus episodes, and they are all in service of the evolution. Lucario has had (I’d argue) 6 with...
  13. L-05308

I think we all now know why they gave Ash a fully evolved Dragonite and Gengar; if they gave him Dratini and Gastly we’d have expected development - it took us about 25 episodes before we realised “hold on a minute, they barely appear and rarely do anything” I think Sirfetch’d and even Lucario...
  14. L-05308

I wouldn’t be against Ash catching Absol but I don’t think he will. Then again, people were excited about him catching Dracovish - when there was no real reason to expect he would - and he did... Although I think about how Dracovish and Ash’s other Pokémon are treated (even Lucario had pretty...
  15. L-05308

I don’t mind if Ash misses out on all three starters, but he sure as hell should be catching more Galar Pokémon - Sizzlipede, Applin, Chewtle, Cufant - these Pokémon are missing out on the screen time that past generation Pokémon would get during a series set in the Regions from which they come.
  16. L-05308

Goh getting a capture/evolution is just background noise - it doesn’t detract from the Ash and Farfetch’d development.
  17. L-05308

The anime just shows trainers using a keystone, not necessarily on a mega ring - we’ve seen the mega necklace, mega umbrella, mega bookmark... Ash could cold the keystone in his teeth to Megw evolve Lucario.
  18. L-05308

pretty sure, because the preview showed it - it’s definitely not happening
  19. L-05308

Don’t apologise, I agree that it came out of nowhere - but there’s nothing to debate: it belongs to Ash however bizarre and out of nowhere the decision was... People haven’t been arguing about it for years though... episode 7 of journeys is only just 1 year old - unless you’re talking about the...
  20. L-05308

We still need to argue about Mr Mime? Okay... it belongs to Ash, they’ve said this series that it’s Ash’s Pokemon and he’s been seen with its Poke ball and commanding it in battle. It is also true that the show never acknowledged it was Ash’s Pokemon until episode 7 of journeys - over 20 years...
Back
Top Bottom