Search results for query: *

1. L-05308

Preview SM124: Perfect Sharpness! Kamiturugi has Arrived!

It makes as much sense an Ultra Beast appearing anywhere... Was the Kyogre episode not good? I think this’ll be as good as the other Ultra beast single episodes (We could debate forever about their overall quality but let’s not, aye) and I doubt a small appearance from Rayquaza and Deoxys...
  2. L-05308

I agree with you that Shaymin hasn’t done much for Mallow’s character (The only episode focusing on Shaymin so far wasn’t a Mallow episode) but at some point it’ll be a part of a Mallow episode, in which their long run relationship will have been necessary. You could’ve replaced Shaymin with...
  3. L-05308

The Kyogre episode was all about Lana and Brionne/Primarina focus... Celebi’s appearance will be a Torracat episode, Shaymin was introduced to focus and develop Mallow (Even if Shaymin hasn’t done so much of that yet) Rayquaza and Deoxys may only be here to show of how strong Kartana is. I...
  4. L-05308

Kartana and a Meteorite are in space where Rayquaza and Deoxys are often found, Kyogre was being chased by hunters- are those not good enough reasons. These are all Pokemon that haven’t been seen for awhile: Celebi has been seen since the Battle Frontier Kyogre hasn’t been seen since Hoenn...
  5. L-05308

I understand so many legendary Pokemon appearing in succession makes it seem a little less Special, but I don’t mind- I liked Hoopa Clash of ages! More legendaries! More Mythicals!
  6. L-05308

Decidueye, Araquanid and Alolan Grimer May have appeared but they have had no notable role, Ash hasn’t even seen the latter two. This episode might be great, and it’s cool that the last Ultra Beast is debuting but it doesn’t seem like a finale for the Ultra Guardians- I wonder what is yet in...
Back
Top Bottom