Search results for query: *

1. L-05308

Preview SM131: Musashi VS Kojirō! Battlefield of Truth and Love!!

It’s be great if Mareenie did evolve, she’s gonna be written out before the Sword and Shield anime anyway. I still think it could happen but the fact it hasn’t been spoiled is a compelling reason to believe it won’t...
  2. L-05308

Seen as Plumeria, Faba and Hau haven’t shown of the Z Moves we thought they might, I’ve doubts whether or not we’ll see Mina and Acerola using Z-Moves. I hope they do, and I’m sure both Sophocles and Kiawe will use their own Z-Moves.
  3. L-05308

Gladion has beaten all 4 Kahunas, so could have liked received a Dark-Z; Umbreon could have a normal type move to use the Normal-Z. Or he could inexplicably pull out any Z-Crystal for Umbreon use just as he did with the Dragon-Z. Or Umbreon will win without a Z-Love because it’s probably much...
  4. L-05308

Wobbuffet vs Mareenie doesn’t sound like too epic of a battle- makes me wonder why it is featured in the title above the others. Kiawe vs Acerola and Lillie vs Gladion weren’t even included in the summary- but surely Lillie vs Gladion must be the biggest event here.
  5. L-05308

If one Rocket member uses their Z-Move, and then chucks it to the other- this will be beautiful!
  6. L-05308

I really really really really hope we get a clear winner and loser here, and that Jessie or James gets to move on to the next round. Sophocles will probably beat Mina, although I’d be happy with either one of them winning.
Back
Top Bottom