Search results for query: *

1. L-05308

Review SM133: Bird Battle! Brave Bird VS God Bird!!

Eh, everything other than the Ash loses fake out was good. Actually seeing Hala intervene, and Nanu apologising to Ash was great too. If it didn’t happen, it wouldn’t have meant more battling- it would have been more character interaction between the two battles. Rowlett may have narcolepsy...
  2. L-05308

I really don’t know what would please you then... In my day, we got a kung-fu Bellsprout beating up Pikachu and we liked it.
  3. L-05308

In Rowlett’s battle with Hala- he fell asleep rather than continuing to battle. And Rowlett still beat Decidueye... Have you lot been watching the Sun and Moon series before now?
  4. L-05308

I really think you kids should be tempering your expectations a bit :rolleyes: 133 episodes into the Sun and Moon series, it’s unrealistic to expect Kalos league level battles. This is still some of the best stuff we’ve had out of this series.
  5. L-05308

This was considerable more hype then the league episodes before it! Rowlett vs Decidueye was really great in the end, the fake out loss was meh but it’s true to Rowlett’s character and the comedic nature of the series. Did Rowlett actually use FeatherDance or was it Substitute? Vikavolt vs...
Back
Top Bottom