• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. L-05308

Preview JN105: Eievui and Nymphia! Encounters and Reunions!!

I’m already starting to be reminded of why I didn’t like Serena very much back in the day… and it’s not Serena- it’s her fans… There is so much more to Serena, Ash and the this anime than one character having a little crush on the other. A Serena return will probably reference her admiration...
  2. L-05308

The wait for this episode is such a roller coaster…
  3. L-05308

I’m not saying it isn’t easily explained with fairly standard and sober headcannons - I’m just saying that you’ll need them because it won’t be touched on at all. I did ask in XY, as we all did, but found it was a decision made to bring the character’s role in line with that in their most...
  4. L-05308

Ahh the Wallace - Steven weirdness, just to remind us it’s not just a Jouneys thing to suddenly make people champions with little explanation for the only guy. Steven was the Champion in XY leaving Wallace a question mark… is it really fair that somone once the champion of the region is now a...
  5. L-05308

This title is massive bait
Back
Top Bottom