• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. L87-1729

Preview Pocket Monsters the series (2019)

The trailer looks interesting
  2. L87-1729

Well, it has me just curious. I mean, if they gave more info people would really be looking forward to see it when it airs. But with them not giving any info they make me feel more like "well, I won't care to watch it live, I'll rather visit Bulbapedia some time after the episode airs to see...
  3. L87-1729

They could certainly extend the series with the gen9 region in 3 years and make it span longer than usual 3 years.
  4. L87-1729

I've started to think that nothing animated will be shown until November 17.
  5. L87-1729

In fact, there should be no leak today and yet there should be news this Sunday. That's how it should be, but we've got used to leaks, I guess.
  6. L87-1729

Well, it will eventually air in November 17, so at least then we might get some info. ;)
  7. L87-1729

So, they didn't reveal anything new today, did they?
  8. L87-1729

I've found a preview: View: https://twitter.com/pkjd8I8/status/1178239600235466752
  9. L87-1729

When will the news drop?
Back
Top Bottom