Search results for query: *

1. L

Bulbapedia Suggestions, ideas, and problems

I don't know if I mentioned this before or not, but I was thinking that for the Gym Leaders/Elite Four Pokémon Stadium info boxes, we ought to use for the Pokémon that Pokémon's Stadium Sprite rather than the B&W sprite. I'm currently working on a personal Sandbox to illustrate my point but I'm...
  2. L

Re: Suggestion concerning games such as Colosseum, Stadium, Gale of Darkness And would there be a problem in remading the template?? if not how can it be done?? I would like to help, where can I find these sprites though?
  3. L

Re: Suggestion concerning games such as Colosseum, Stadium, Gale of Darkness Really?? I never have seen them (Or perhaps I misunderstood you). Would you mind telling me where I can find them? Also what I wanted to suggest is, for example: Pages such as those of Venus and Dakim and trainers from...
  4. L

Suggestion concerning games such as Colosseum, Stadium, Gale of Darkness I don't know if this has ever been brought up before but i found this website that has sprites of games such as Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Stadium and Gale of darkness, and like I said I don't know if this has ever been...
Back
Top Bottom