Search results for query: *

1. LadySasaki

CoroCoro Thread (Pages are Leaking, Bewear of Spoilers!)

I was delighted when I woke up and saw that Rockruff apparently had split evolution, one for day and one for night. I don't even care for the night one much, but day is so cute! Then Pokejungle updated and apparently it might be a form change for day/night. D'oh! I hate form changes. I wanted a...
  2. LadySasaki

I kind of felt Marowak should always have been a ghost type. It's tied thematically to Lavender Town and wears the skull of its dead mother on its head, for crying out loud. The fire type addition is a sweet bonus.
  3. LadySasaki

And it died and became a ghost type? Holy crap that's pretty dark for a kid's game! *remembers every pokedex entry for every ghost type ever* Actually no it's perfect and totally fitting, carry on xD
  4. LadySasaki

It's cool. I know it's a time of hype, everyone's a bit excitable ;) You're right that it's silly; we as a fandom have so much to be positive about right now, so I'm sure those who are disappointed will get over it pretty quickly. I already have, lol. We just got a wonderful amount of info to...
  5. LadySasaki

Making rude, personal remarks doesn't help your argument. That last comment was totally uncalled for. At best, I thought CoroCoro may cover what we already knew, and give us legendary names. At worst, I thought they may just cover what we already knew. I hardly think it's stupid to suppose...
  6. LadySasaki

That's disappointing, I hoped they'd at least confirm the names of the legendaries. That way the English site would have updated too, with the translated names. If I call them 'Solgaleo' and 'Luna-ala' for much longer, my brain will just reject the English name when I finally hear it, haha.
  7. LadySasaki

Did anyone who speaks Japanese properly conclude whether CoroCoro meant a big scoop in the next magazine in May, or just a big scoop will happen in May in general (meaning it could come via Direct/trailer etc)? I seem to recall Serebii mentioning something about how CoroCoro usually specifies...
  8. LadySasaki

Hell yes. Like you say; it wouldn't even have to be anything big - just anything at all would keep us all tuning in. It would be an amazing way of simultaneously keeping fans hyped right up to release day, and controlling the info at a steady dribble. In fact it's such a great idea that would...
  9. LadySasaki

^This. I agree with those saying that media has changed, and Pokemon needs to change with it. As much as I love Coro Coro, and the nostalgia of getting hyped every month in pre-release season around the 10th, hitting Refresh on Pokejungle every few hours waiting for news to drop and sharing the...
  10. LadySasaki

Ah, using flash photography on a shiny game cover. Rookie mistake. Give me 5 minutes in Gamefreak's HQ with a smartphone. I won't mess up the photos ;)
  11. LadySasaki

As much as I love CoroCoro, I want to see a glorious gameplay trailer of SM already, like we got for XY. If they sprang a Pokemon Direct on us early May and showed us a trailer, followed by a handful of Pokemon getting coverage in CoroCoro next issue, that'd be awesome.
  12. LadySasaki

Ok, that's pretty much what a lot of us expected. I think fairy just became the new dragon for legendary typing. I predict we'll see several more fairy legendaries in SM.
  13. LadySasaki

I personally feel they missed a major chance here to show us the box mascot silhouettes and tease their big unveiling for next issue. We could've had a lot of fun wildly speculating and making fanart using the silhouettes, and everyone would have been even more hyped for May CoroCoro without...
  14. LadySasaki

I guess at least it's something concrete? It's not a vague statement or one they can weasel word out of on a technicality? We are definitely getting the boxarts next month which means we'll definitely have the version exclusive legendaries. That's something solid to wait for.
  15. LadySasaki

Accrding to PJ, CoroCoro has promised to reveal the boxarts next month. ... I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
  16. LadySasaki

Hm. Trying to remember. Isn't it the case that they put the silhouettes on the front cover or first page or something, then we have to wait for the rest of the magazine to leak to see the actual Pokemon on a later page? ...or I could just be thinking of the fake leak that did that...
  17. LadySasaki

I'm personally hoping for starter silhouettes, so that we get a few weeks of crazy imaginative fanart before the Pokemon are properly revealed :) Remember when the Unova starter silhouettes came out?
  18. LadySasaki

Exactly. If I may say, @NoirGrimoir I've really enjoyed reading your posts recently; even though you were disappointed like many of us, you expressed yourself in a mature and reasonable way and were always willing to listen to other opinions put forth :) I always cringe when situations like...
  19. LadySasaki

^ THIS. I'll be honest. Browsing through here the past couple of days, I find the 'I'm disappointed and feel like Gamfreak are trolling us' posts far less annoying than the 'y'all should stop whining and acting entitled' posts. I mean, really? We literally just had a reminder not to be jerks to...
  20. LadySasaki

I would like starter silhouettes shown in CC! They seem really friggin tight-lipped about these games so I don't want to hope for too much. Starter silhouettes seems reasonable.
Back
Top Bottom