Search results for query: *

1. LadySasaki

Generation VI: The Future

Yeah, also placing my bets for a 27th reveal and a summer release of the new game. Something occurred to me last night - it was almost to this date 3 years ago that Sylveon got revealed. I love February reveals of new Pokemon. The promise of new Pokes makes the beginning of the year so much...
  2. LadySasaki

Platinum Lucario, I do not think you are a Lucario at all. I think you are a psychic type, because there's no other way you could possibly see into the future like that :P In other news...I'm so excited! And I just can't hide it! We're gonna get a new game soon and I think I like it! (oh yeah!)
  3. LadySasaki

New type combinations would be great! I'd love a fire/water type that isn't a legendary...and maybe some more dark/water types? There's a lot that can be done with the idea of creepy things lurking at the bottom of the ocean :p Maybe an evil fairy too? Dark/poison mixed with fairy? They...
  4. LadySasaki

I thought the idea of Gen 6.5 was weird too...until today. It just doesn't feel right to me that we get Gen 7 yet, so suddenly Gen 6.5 makes a lot of sense. What would you like to see in Gen 6.5, if it is indeed coming? Is there anything that could bring you around to the idea of it?
  5. LadySasaki

Alexander, I get the impression you don't mean to be disrespectful but that's how it's coming off. I think people would be less abrasive towards you if your posts didn't come off as so abrasive to them. For example, when someone posts an opinion you disagree with, instead of replying 'no...
  6. LadySasaki

You are aware some Megas in ORAS aren't compatible with XY, right? And that the Therian formes in BW2 were incompatible with BW? It's honestly not *that* different to introduce a whole new Pokemon mid-generation that cannot travel to the other games. It feels like they've been testing the water...
  7. LadySasaki

Alexander, it's a public forum. Anyone can reply to you if you post here. That is literally the point of a forum. If you don't want to see a certain person's posts, just block them and move on. There's no need to resort to childish 'I'm not speaking to YOU' comments. Yeah, the one thing holding...
  8. LadySasaki

Whatever is coming next, it's a fantastic month to be a Pokemon fan! :)
  9. LadySasaki

Safe to say if he's reporting it on the main site, the first two sentences are official (although the presumably bit is only following logical thinking and is very likely). He's also been talking on Twitter about how he was sitting next to a Japanese guy when it leaked, so he got a more accurate...
  10. LadySasaki

I really want to stop reading Magiana as 'Mangina'. Dammit, brain. Pokejungle just updated: "Magiana’s body holds a mechanic that serves a function and only Volcanion who is chasing Magiana knows the mystery behind it. Volcanion is on a mission to return Magiana to the mechanical Kingdom of...
  11. LadySasaki

STEAMPUNK POKEMON. *DROOLS SO HARD IT SHORTS OUT THE KEYBOARD* Seriously, that'd be amazing. I love Steampunk both as a genre and as an artistic design. So - is it likely that we're actually gonne see Magiana within the magazine? In the past, how long have they held out on silhouettes before...
  12. LadySasaki

Holy seven generations of Pokemon, Batman! It looks like a bunny crossed with a flower - how cute! Welp, I guess many people's predictions about Kalos eventually adding more Pokemon mid-generation might be, indeed, correct. That or this is just a gen 7 tease for a Pokemon we can't actually...
  13. LadySasaki

I doubt it's got anything to do with some kind of imminent Kanto remake, given that Nintendo and TPC love to lawyer up at the drop of a hat. I'll grant you though; it is very weird that they only removed the Kanto videos. What's even weirder, imho, is that they went after this guy's YouTube...
  14. LadySasaki

Yep, something to that effect. It seems weird to me; if it's movie news (which it is likely to be) why not just be clear and say 'we have movie news coming soon!' No wonder us poor, starving, desperate fans get our hopes up just a smidge. Lol.
  15. LadySasaki

The way I heard it, there were two sources for this phrase and apparently one was worded specifically about the movie, but the other wasn't? Only going on hearsay b/c I don't speak Japanese but yeah :P
  16. LadySasaki

Whether on the 27th or not, I can definitely agree that an announcement might be coming this month or next! It just feels right. Lol, no. A show on the UK channel Sky One aired last year called 'The Great Disney Easter Egg Hunt'. They had a couple of interviewees from Disney's animation...
  17. LadySasaki

Yeah. I wonder how many easter eggs Gamefreak put into these games purely for shits and giggles amongst themselves, like when the Disney animators put Mrs Potts and Chips into Tarzan, or Rapunzel and Flynn into Frozen. You're never sure if it's just a fun inside joke or purely to screw with the...
  18. LadySasaki

Me too. I'm not getting my hopes up, but there is definitely a *feeling* in the air at the moment that's hard to ignore. TPC have been pushing Pokemon so hard recently and getting everyone hyped for the twenty year anniversary - I truly think a main game reveal before autumn would be in keeping...
  19. LadySasaki

Go in again tomorrow wearing a hat and sunglasses? (I own a cosplay wig and yes, I will stoop to that level if they only give me one code :X3:)
  20. LadySasaki

I'm kind of hoping Gamefreak might do a 10 Cloverfield Road and be all 'hey, so here's this thing we've been developing in total secret and it'll be released in 2 months. BOOM BABY.'
Back
Top Bottom