Search results for query: *

1. LadySasaki

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Thank you. Yes, I did a LOT of Googling and found the answer over on Neogaf. Apparently every single glorious glitch has been left intact! Also yeah, I know the VC releases aren't *actually* gen 6, but other people have been starting topics for them in the gen 6 forum so *shrugs*
  2. LadySasaki

So since I can't find a Gen 1 VC discussion thread, and these are technically gen 6 since they're on the 3DS, I'll post here: I know a few people got their copies of the re-releases early, and have confirmed that the Missingno and Mew glitches remain. But has anyone yet confirmed that psychics...
  3. LadySasaki

Thanks, guys!
  4. LadySasaki

It's been a long time since I played through Kanto, I know you can do some of the gym leaders out of order, but which ones? Someone refresh my memory?
  5. LadySasaki

What's wrong with my Raichu? She knew Sweet Kiss and Nasty Plot when she was a Pichu; I didn't evolve her into a Pikachu till level 16. I eventually overwrote them for offensive moves, which I now regret. However when I took her to the move re-learner, neither appear under moves she can...
  6. LadySasaki

Thanks so much for the info ^_^
  7. LadySasaki

Can anyone explain to me how getting Hoopa via a 'serial code' will work, please? Sorry to sound dumb, but every other event in the UK at Game has been simply walking in, downloading mystery gift, and walking out. Do I need to ask the staff for this 'code'? May I get more than one (I have 3...
  8. LadySasaki

Are there any stat increasing held items, such as Wise Glasses, that work for defense or sp defense?
  9. LadySasaki

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Thank you! And just to double check - Bulbapedia seems to imply that from XY onwwards you can't pass on the father's TM/HM moves to the baby, is that correct?
  10. LadySasaki

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) Ok, so it's been a long time since I bred anything and my memory is awful. What is the easiest way to breed a Feebas with Dragon Pulse and Hypnosis, please? I know how to get one of those moves, but the egg move can only be passed down...
  11. LadySasaki

Aside from being forced to switch out as the result of a Pokémon's attack, how could a player in R/S/E and FR/LG have one of their Pokémon start to execute an attack before they switch out on that exact same turn? I am seriously stumped.
  12. LadySasaki

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (XY Edition) So I'm having a brainfart moment. In gen 6, do you need to give your pokes 10 vitamins and then super train them if you want to max their EVs? Or is just super training sufficient?
  13. LadySasaki

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) They are there, keep trying! The little buggers have a stupid appearance rate of like 5% or something. First time I ever went into Floccesy Ranch a Riolu was literally the 3rd thing I came across. Couldn't believe it. Went back later for another...
  14. LadySasaki

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Thank you. I worked it out in the end! (and damn I felt stupid xD)
  15. LadySasaki

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) The receptionist at the far right is not giving me a Xtransceiver option. Any suggestions? I'm using B2 and W2, in 2 different 3DS consoles, with the FC number of each registered in each. Don't know how else to activate video chat? :(
  16. LadySasaki

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have 2 3DS systems, and White 2 & Black 2. Is is true that I could video chat between them using Xtransceiver over the internet? Would this require friend codes? Just looking for an alternative to Skype with my family when I take a weekend away...
  17. LadySasaki

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) That's great, thanks. And nope I never used that one to connect to WFC, only ever my ds lite :) One last thing to check - I can transfer pokes from 4th gen to 5th gen using a ds lite and 3ds, right? It just popped into my head that I have no idea...
  18. LadySasaki

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) If the parents are both holding power items, the baby will get one or the other. Not both. And yep, that sucks, and yep, I too spent hours wondering why the babies of my breeding project weren't hatching with both IVs xD What works better for me is...
  19. LadySasaki

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I don't know the answer to your first question (but if someone else could please answer, I'm curious too!!) but as to your second - the level up moveset of a pokemon only changes when you actually remove them from the daycare. E.g. you can put a...
  20. LadySasaki

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) How does one breed a Feebas with Dragon Pulse and Hypnosis?
Back
Top Bottom