Search results for query: *

1. Lanstar

What video games are you playing now?

I have that game, and it can get really addictive. Good luck reaching the final ending!
  2. Lanstar

Just got all the hard mode Bonus rounds done in Dicey Dungeons, and beat Lady Luck as well. Also am playing more Baba is You. Might soon get to the extra level packs, as I'm stuck on the brutally hard levels right now.
  3. Lanstar

I've gotten addicted to Dicey Dungeons. Also just started playing Pokemon Puzzle League - The 4kids dub clips are so ridiculous, it's hilarious.
  4. Lanstar

Just finished up the 3rd ending of Hollow Knight. Maybe I'll get to the other endings later, but for now I'm just playing Smash Bros Ultimate a lot.
  5. Lanstar

I've been playing Hollow Knight. I'm just two bosses in, and I'm already quite impressed with the gameplay.
  6. Lanstar

Smash Bros Ultimate. I finally beat and 100%'d World of Light!
  7. Lanstar

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, In the middle of World of Light. Also practicing some tech of my character main.
  8. Lanstar

Mario and Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just got past the 3rd world and am starting the 4th one. The Boss of World 3 was as bizarre as it gets. :X3:
  9. Lanstar

It just proves how good graphics and polished gameplay can save a game. Even if... Well you know. :confused:
  10. Lanstar

Unbelievable indeed - but it exists, and actually has a fairly high metacritic rating, too.
  11. Lanstar

Mario and Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Just finished the first world. The artstyle and humor in this game is... Very, very strange. But the gameplay is actually quite fun.
  12. Lanstar

Super Mario Odyssey - I've hit over 720 Power Moons without buying any shop duplicates, and hope to get the rest of them. The Game Boy Color Pokemon TCG - I'm somehow in a nostalgic mood, and am trying to make creative decks that aren't to overpowered against the CPU's.
  13. Lanstar

Super Mario Odyssey. I've been waiting to try this game out, and it really is a fun game, being able to possess nearly everything in sight! xD
  14. Lanstar

Pokemon Platinum. I just finished catching all the roaming legendaries in the game. Of them, Zapdos was the one that was extremely painful to get, and I found after checking it stats, it had a Hasty Nature and max IV's in both Special Attack and Speed. No wonder it was so difficult a catch...
  15. Lanstar

Pokemon Platinum. I became champion, and am on the Frontier island. I found that both my Luxray and Lopunny had a Max Attack IV, which was a nice surprise. Also still playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Got to wonder though various Dream Addresses from this update, and I just uploaded a...
  16. Lanstar

Pokemon Platinum. I got past victory road, and all of my dream teamers are at level 50. I may need to train them all into the mid 50's before I battle the Elite 4.
  17. Lanstar

Pokemon Platinum: I got through Iron Island, and heading to the 6th gym. My Dream team, all in the upper 30's: Infernape Luxray Lopunny Bronzong Lumineon Tropius (For the record, Tropius is a true dream teamer, and the only HM's it'll learn will be Fly and occasionally Defog)
  18. Lanstar

I started a new game in Pokemon Platinum a few days ago. Just got my 3rd badge and the Defog HM. My dream team so far: Monferno Luxio Buneary Bronzor Finneon Still contemplating on a Fly-user to complete it. Also playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and am enjoying the latest update for...
  19. Lanstar

I have been playing Celeste more. I managed to get all the strawberries, and also finally cleared the infamously brutal Level 9!
  20. Lanstar

Aside from my countless hours playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons, I have been playing Celeste. I got the main levels 1-8 done, hit the heart wall in level 9, and completed the first 5 B-side levels. Very, very, very, very tough - but also quite fun!
Back
Top Bottom