• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lanstar

The Official Travelog + Let's Play Thread

I'm pretty much done with the Ultra Beast storyline, with every UB now captured. Here's another crazy encounter: I saw a Dex entry for Dragonite, so checked its location, and found I had to fish for it - so I checked for bubble spots. I reeled in a Lv. 12 Dratini from one, and wondered if it...
  2. Lanstar

I'm now on the 4th island. Additionally, my Festival area is at level 10, and have been checking for facilities other people have that I could buy. One I really liked could Dye my clothing Navy Blue... The Price: 400 FC. Looks like I'll have to grind a lot there. -_-
  3. Lanstar

I just beat the... very strange 3rd Kahuna, and have stopped right in the middle of a plot twist. At the start of the game, I kept laughing at the Team Skull grunts, as they were totally hokey. But at the point I'm at now they're getting rather creepy. :/ Anyways, My dream team so far...
  4. Lanstar

I finished the 5th trial, and was catching more Pokemon. There were 2 incidents: 1. The Beldum that took forever to catch. I swear that they must have the catch rate of a Legendary - and it get worse, as they kept calling out for reinforcement. Fortunately, Sandygast helped a lot here, and I...
  5. Lanstar

I'm now about to check out the battle royal area. Before then, though, another odd event: I was trying to catch an Igglybuff, and it was incredibly annoying: It kept summoning pals, even right after I kept defeating them, for over six times. I found it funny that it summoned a Jigglypuff - its...
  6. Lanstar

So far, I've finished up to the Water trial... Wishiwashi took a _long_ time to beat - it summoned an Alomomola that kept Heal Pulsing it repetitively. >.< Afterwards, I stayed to catch some water pokemon - and the most shocking thing I've ever encountered in a Pokemon game occured. A Dewpider...
Back
Top Bottom