Search results for query: *

1. Lanstar

Generation VI: The Future

After super-zooming mere pixels, I now think that you are correct! xD
  2. Lanstar

I looking at this poster image in a heavily magnified view right now... Speculatory pokemon: -Mega Malamar -Mega Milotic (Or maybe a completely new pokemon entirely!) -Mega Talonflame (What a Hairdo it has!) Of course, it's too blurry to confirm them...
  3. Lanstar

No offence people... But this thread is about speculating about the next games to come out - not about dwelling about how good or bad the past games are. Can you discuss that in another proper thread? Even more, can the moderators move this conversation out of this thread? It's turning poisonous...
  4. Lanstar

I might have been unclear: I'm talking more than just the game plotline - I'm talking about the game content as a whole. This is basically what I'm wondering about: Since the Anime is exposing information about Zygarde in their plotline, how do they write out a game with the same mascot without...
  5. Lanstar

I think what I'm worrying isn't that alternative plotlines won't be made - but the fact that it is the Anime that is creating the plotline on Zygarde first before the potential games.
  6. Lanstar

If this is so, how would this potentially work? After all, Zygarde supposedly has these hidden powers when the Ecosystem is under threat. If they were shown in the anime, no doubt it would be spoilers to the main game series. Also, The relationship with Team Flare. If they showed them doing some...
  7. Lanstar

I find this part the most disturbing: The fact that the Zygarde forms - and the plotline involved with them - will probably be shown completely in the anime even before the games are confirmed. Why so disturbing? Because this basically could give spoilers to the plotline of the games themselves...
  8. Lanstar

This is the part about overspeculation that makes me cringe: All the FUD thrown about a product never truly released yet. Come on, and face it: When we speculate and heavily critique information, we're literally acting like armchair coaches. We suggest what should or could be done even though...
  9. Lanstar

We need a cat form, too... -_-
  10. Lanstar

Wow... I actually called something months back here in this thread, http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f323/generation-vi-future-169739/index136.html#post5601474 : The fact that since "Zygarde" derives from the word "Zygote," It could have multiple, completely different forms from the original! Who on...
  11. Lanstar

There is one interesting thing about the trailer: The fact that the majority of people "playing" the game are adults or older teenagers. This is somewhat encouraging, I guess...
  12. Lanstar

I swear... I rarely ever comment much in this thread, because, well... There's hardly any information given to us that I personally t think is very worthy enough to speculate with. Either that, or the information that is worthy of speculating has been literally speculated to death. >_>
  13. Lanstar

Looking at this image... I noticed that the head area has different lighting than the chest - the head glows, then from the neck the chest blocks the light out in full shadow... Maybe the Zygarde form is wearing a mechanical apparatus or something?
  14. Lanstar

Whoa... My theory that a Zygarde form could derive very differently form the original could be true! There are a few areas that tell me it could still be a Zygarde form: The polygon-shaped eyes, and that there looks to be the 5 "points" on its head similar to Zygarde, though the image is too...
  15. Lanstar

I have a silly theory about Zygarde. It's one to broaden the horizons about speculating it, although in many ways also can remove will least likely happen as well... Basically, Zygarde: a Pokemon whose name comes from the words "Guardian" or "Garde", and "Zygote". Now, a zygote is a preborn...
  16. Lanstar

I guess I might point this out: I seriously doubt their next main games would be exclusive to the new 3DS. My reasoning: The way they marketed X/Y and ORAS, making it New 3DS exclusive will anger a lot of people. Basically, Nintendo sold a console known as the Nintendo 2DS in November 2013...
  17. Lanstar

About this announcement... I don't think this rules out a new main series Pokemon game yet for next year, for the following reasons: -Game Freak does not develop the spinoffs - other companies do, I believe, so they can still be developing their own games. -Mystery Dungeon games, I think...
  18. Lanstar

Well, Roaring Skies looks like it will cover more of the ORAS theme, much like primal clash did. Nothing suspicious in that set... Though Colorless Mega Rayquaza is really overpowered. :/ However, In Japan they did introduce the name and pack art of next card game expansion. It's translated...
  19. Lanstar

I guess I might point out odd things about Zygarde. Many of them come from the derivative games' handling of the "Z" Pokemon... -There is not a single printed trading card of Zygarde - Not even in the upcoming expansion Roaring Skies will there be one either. -Pokemon Shuffle has not...
Back
Top Bottom