• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Search results for query: *

1. Lanstar

SwSh There are petitions about Gamefreak fixing the 'Galar Pokedex' thing

Personally, I don't care that much about charizard. I don't hate the Pokemon either, even with this desicion. What I don't like is the severe amount of pandering and privilaging Game Freak decided to give the starter - To a point that it was the only past starter to have made it into the games...
  2. Lanstar

Since the regional dex thread was locked... I guess I'll post this here: Such a sad state this dexit situation has become.
  3. Lanstar

This post sites sources, and gets updated by user feedback - I bet of which were the primary reasons why it got pinned to the site. It tries to analyze in a way that, with the 'facts' we have, what would be the most objective way to analyze all the most popular claims people have on the...
  4. Lanstar

I found this to be reasonable write up about many of the claims of the controversy of these games so far.
  5. Lanstar

Even before Dexit, I had trust issues with Game Freak. And it was all because of how Pokemon Sun/Moon was handled. The way it was advertised portrayed many of its features as ones that players actually desired - like a fresh take on Gyms, a neat looking island-based region, picture-taking, the...
  6. Lanstar

Pardon Me for reusing a popular meme here... But here's my impression of that official statement:
  7. Lanstar

Thanks a lot, Game freak. Now /r/pokemon is going to burn back up into flames for at least another week. >.>
  8. Lanstar

That might be the biggest justification Game Freak has left as for as animations are concerned - But they haven't actually shown them to us, and fans are only left to speculation instead of officially confirmed info. Plus, I found it odd that they told us about the culling without even showing...
  9. Lanstar

For those who wonder if Dynamax may be the reason of the Dex removal: View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/c55p9w/i_just_realized_dynamaxed_animations_is_the_same/ The more fans analyze and compare game animations and models, the worse it seems for game freak. >.>
Back
Top Bottom