Search results for query: *

1. L

Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-7)

Re: Simple Questions Simple Answers (XY Edition) Can I soft reset to get a different TM from the lady in Coumarine City? Not as in getting 2 in the same day. I mean, say I save in front of her and then talk to her. If she gives me a TM I don't want, can I soft reset and get a different one?
  2. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Perhaps it's the Pokemon that you're trying to catch with them.
  3. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I have a question about the White Treehollow. Can you save while you are doing it? Like can I save before fighting one of the boss trainers and reset in case I lose?
  4. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) On Platinum, I'm having a hard time choosing between a Froslass or a Glaceon for my team (in-game, not competitive). I really love the looks of both. I've used a Froslass before and loved it, but I've never tried Glaceon. Glaceon has 50 points...
  5. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gens 1-4) I found out that the internal battery has run dry on my Emerald cartridge, and I want to get a Miltotic for my playthrough. Because this affects berries, would it still be possible to get a Milotic, or would it be very difficult even with a good...
  6. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) What are the pokemon not required to complete the National Dex and obtain the shiny charm in White 2?
  7. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) That is exactly what I needed to know. Thank you
  8. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) What exactly are the requirements to obtain the Memory Master medal? I know it's to see all the events in memory link, but I don't what exactly counts. I'll do all the flashback requirements just playing the main story, so that doesn't really...
  9. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Does anyone know when you can start trading between Black/White and Black 2/White 2?
  10. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I'm pretty sure that not much could survive an attack that big, especially if it's weak to fighting.
  11. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I completely forgot about Quiver Dance. Thanks :) And Sleep Powder sounds good for helping me catch Legendaries. Thank you for the help
  12. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) Can someone help we with the movepool of my in game Lilligant? It has Own Tempo, so Petal Dance is a must have move. Right now I'm thinking: Petal Dance Giga Drain (For healing purposes) Aromatherapy Toxic
  13. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I don't know if we can ask about in game teams here, but I'll try anyway. I'm planning on restarting my White version. And I want to use Leavanny & Galvantula, and Emboar & Mienshao. Is there anything wrong with having two bug and two fighting...
  14. L

Re: Simple Questions / Simple Answers (Gen 5) I heard that if you use an Action Replay on your device, it will ban you from the GTS. Is this a permanent ban? And is it if you've used it on any game, or just Black/White?
  15. L

Re: how should i ev train in pokemon heart gold and soul silver If this is your in game team, then don't ev train them. EV training is for competitive battling and places like the Battle Fronteir.
Back
Top Bottom