Search results for query: *

1. L

The In-Game Team Advice Thread

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Swords Dance only powers up Physical Attack, not special attack. So it wouldn't help Flamethrower at all. I would recommend giving it Dragon Claw for a good special attack that could really help against Lance if Lapras faints.
  2. L

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Leavanny looks fine to me. I would personally have Dark Pulse (which you can get from the move relearner) on Lucario over Flash Cannon. It gives coverage over psychic and ghosts, and Flash Cannon is only super effective against ice and rock, which Aura Sphere...
  3. L

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Unless you plan on trading, you can't get Seismitoad or Archeops until after you beat the game. Also, the only way to get a Vullaby in White 2 is to trade with Black or Black 2.
  4. L

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I'm pretty sure you're thinking of BW2.
  5. L

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread I would like some help for my team in Platinum: Empoleon: Surf Earthquake Drill Peck Flash Cannon I'm considering replacing something for Ice Beam, since he's a special attacker, but I don't know what. Also, I have Glaceon for that. Rapidash: Flamethrower...
  6. L

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread Blastoise looks good. Raichu should have Secret Power or Facade instead of Quick Attack. He should already be fast enough. Nidoking looks pretty good. Kadabra should have Thunderbolt instead of shock wave. Arcanine looks good. Dragonite should have Surf...
  7. L

Re: The In-Game Team Review Thread If you it to be more defensive, get Calm or Bold (but Calm would probably be better). If you want a more specially offensive, get Modest.
  8. L

Re: Stuck on Movesets? [INGAME ONLY] I like the moveset :) Thank you. And the only reason I'm using Haxorus is because I've never used one of the pseudo-legendaries on my team before. And the only dragon type I've used before is Altaria.
  9. L

Re: Stuck on Movesets? [INGAME ONLY] I could use some help with my Haxorus's moveset. I know I want: Dragon Claw Earthquake I don't know what to use for the last 2. I usually don't user stat booster moves (like swords dance), especially because his attack is already so high. And I don't like...
Back
Top Bottom